Fake handicapped People

masterblaster

Registered
Watched a young dude and his GF park in a handicapped parking spot tonight, he jumps out, max 25 years old looking like he just got back from the Olympics, she jumps out of car looks around 20, (hard to tell in Miami), white pants nice booty and amazingly enough, real boobage. They had the blue tag hanging from the mirror and it just pissed me off, I see this a lot here in south Fla, I think we have more crippled people than able bodied people. What is a good payback for being a handicapped imposter. Was thinking kicking mirror off the Mercedes, busting the headlights, peeing on the door handles. I wonder how many real handicapped people have to park far away and have to walk longer than they should because of these people.

Short of reporting them there's nothing legal you can do. A note on the windshield tends to get their blood pressure up.

It's happens all the time here in Atlanta. Being obese gets you a tag and trust me it's well used around these parts. Folks hop out and walk right up to the door as someone with a wheelchair has to cross the parking lot.

Could be his handicapped mothers car or something, maybe he was coming to pick up some1 who is handicapped:whistle: I know it seems unlikely but you never know till you know.................. If it had you that fired up you should have waited by the car till they returned and asked them why

yeah i hate that as well as people parking in or close to the cuts in the sidewalk for the wheelchair ramp. just so inconsiderate. i CAN say it took having to actually interact with someone in a wheelchair to realize it and since then ive always paid attention to it.
good payback? im thinking let the air out (not slash lol) a couple tires - inconvenience for an inconvenience. and then u leave a note not to do it anymore and tape it down by the door handle so they think someone in a wheelchair left it lol

Could be his handicapped mothers car or something, maybe he was coming to pick up some1 who is handicapped:whistle: I know it seems unlikely but you never know till you know.................. If it had you that fired up you should have waited by the car till they returned and asked them why

Not the best idea in the Miami-Dade area, you might get your face eaten off:whistle:...Karma my friend will see to them.
It sux that people take advantage of the system and that will never change. It's the system that needs changing.

There just needs to be a stronger defintion of what handicapped is. No surgeries no wheelchair no visible defects no parking pass. Nowadays you can wear thick glasses and get one.

Dont be so quick to judge if a person is handicapped or not.
i have a friend who lost half his leg after a young girl ran a redlight and T boned him while riding his motorcycle. He wears a prosthetic now and gets around great and you cant even tell when he is wearing long pants.
I remember one night after leaving the clubs with him in a convertible vetter we stopped at 4am to get something to eat he parked in the handicap right in front of the glass front resturant put his handicap sign on the mirror and we went in the resturant. There were 2 girls sitting and over heard looks at these guys dont they think they are special driving a vette and parking in front handicap parking spot... my buddy walked over to them pulled up his pant leg showing his prosthetic and said ***** do you have one of these? You could have heard a pin drop that night in the resturant as the girl wanted to crawl under the table in embarrassment. Dont be so quick to judge a person unless you know them very well.

oh !!!!don' get me started....what about ppl going to get groceries using food stamps, in the mean while shufflung through the wads of bills out of their pocket to get the stamps and then go outside just to get in a freaking blinged out escalde on 22's? WTF

Meanwhile, the 80 year old with a walker gets run over walking across the parking lot to the diner. If your friend is that capable he should park in a normal spot.

Dont be so quick to judge if a person is handicapped or not.
i have a friend who lost half his leg after a young girl ran a redlight and T boned him while riding his motorcycle. He wears a prosthetic now and gets around great and you cant even tell when he is wearing long pants.
I remember one night after leaving the clubs with him in a convertible vetter we stopped at 4am to get something to eat he parked in the handicap right in front of the glass front resturant put his handicap sign on the mirror and we went in the resturant. There were 2 girls sitting and over heard looks at these guys dont they think they are special driving a vette and parking in front handicap parking spot... my buddy walked over to them pulled up his pant leg showing his prosthetic and said ***** do you have one of these? You could have heard a pin drop that night in the resturant as the girl wanted to crawl under the table in embarrassment. Dont be so quick to judge a person unless you know them very well.

Not all disabled people have defects you can see. There are people who try hard to not allow their disabilities slow them down. They have good days and they have bad days. So until you have lived 24 hours in the day of these so called "able body disabled" people think before you you act. I use to feel the same way most people here do, until I became disabled myself. I do many things I shouldn't do and then pay the price afterwards. Like hauling a Busa up the side of the mountain after the rider sent the bike off the dragon. Spent the next day stoned on Rx pain killers because I couldn't move because of the pain.

Stop, Think and consider before acting.

Meanwhile, the 80 year old with a walker gets run over walking across the parking lot to the diner. If your friend is that capable he should park in a normal spot.
ignorant statement to which I wont even comment on. Just need to focus on yourself before judging others.
You dont see blisters that build up and bleed on the area that rubs the inner of prosthetic from excessive walking. One word of advice is not to mess with a persons automobile or motorcycle some get very upset and the consequences will make later wonder if it was worth it.

I saw guy pull into a handicap with a monster truck one time with a handicapped hanging from his mirror, I wouldn't even be able to get into this thing. But, you can't judge the book by the cover so many reasons to get a handicap permit. On the up note getting caught using someone else's permit I think is an arrest-able offense not just a mere ticket.

people need to worry about themselves.
As for fat people being handicapped, its easy to get fat when you have walking problems and other problems.

I saw guy pull into a handicap with a monster truck one time with a handicapped hanging from his mirror, I wouldn't even be able to get into this thing. But, you can't judge the book by the cover so many reasons to get a handicap permit. On the up note getting caught using someone else's permit I think is an arrest-able offense not just a mere ticket.

Who knows this guy may have been born with a vital organ defect maybe he had a heart transplant and isnt able to walk without having breathing issues. So many things go into play here. I take medication to where i have to give myself 3 injections a week to the stomach to prevent joint pain could I go and get a handicap permit, possibly but i choose not to. Maybe someone also takes the same medication as me cause there condition is more severe and they need it!
To worry about someone else and what they do and even more questioning health issues is just plain ignorant.

My wife and I get dirty looks when we pull in to handicapped parking . She has actually tracked people down and verbally tore into them . Outward appearance would say my wife is just overweight and lazy . Little do they know she has a degenerative disc disease in her lower spine . She is 48 and has the spine of an 80 year old . There are times where she literally has to get out of a chair get on all fours and prop herself up to stand . The doctor who signed the authorization for the handicapped placard initially didn't want to . Then after an exam couldn't sign it quick enough . When I'm not with the wife,I NEVER park in handicapped even though I hav e the placard . In colorado they will actually run the placard to make sure the person using it is the one it is registered to . If not the placard gets pulled and the issued party cannot get another one . The placard comes with it's own registration paperwork that states who the authorized user is .

Been through this with my dad for many years so I know what its like dealing with the loss of a limb amongst those close. Also walked across a Sears parking lot with him while watching a perfectly normal person park in the H spot with no tag, just after my old man just got back on his feet, cop was just inside the door of sears took care of the situation. Dumbass, sometime yes, ignorant??? Not in this case.

ignorant statement to which I wont even comment on. Just need to focus on yourself before judging others.
You dont see blisters that build up and bleed on the area that rubs the inner of prosthetic from excessive walking. One word of advice is not to mess with a persons automobile or motorcycle some get very upset and the consequences will make later wonder if it was worth it.

If you are physically intact enough to walk through a store you can park 20 more feet from a hadicap spot so an elderly or truly disabled person can park closer. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but like many on here, I have seen it too many times.

Also, it is against the law to park in a handicap spot with a plate/placard if the person the plate/placard is assigned to is not in the car, unless they are being picked up to be placed in the car.

I am sure my wife gets the same look a lot, and not just because she is beautiful. We have a placard for my daughter. For a long time we did not, but as she has gotten older and is now the same size as my wife, she is hard to physically detain if she decides to run. She is what is refered to in the special needs area as "A Runner". This is in addition to other issues both mental and physical.

On a side note of laziness.....I hate it when people will walk around a store for an hour shopping, but leave their used shopping carts next to my car rather than walking 20 more feet to put it in the cart holders that are about every 50yds apart in a shopping store parking lot.:banghead:

There's so many underlying health issues not obvious by physical appearance. Other than assuming, not sure how anyone can determine someone is not deserving of the placard just by looking at them. Sure, there's always abusers in every kind of situation. Plus, it's not a good idea to vandalize someones car because of a parking issue or to confront someone.

Back