Advice for the young people!

Kev,
first of all...great advice. When I had the wrist surgery...I pushed it a little bit and it occasionally bothers me. I wish I would have listened a little better:banghead:

My dad tore his knee apart wrestling when he was 17 and had the surgery and what not. He gets home and takes a hammer and a flathead to his cast because he couldn't stand not bending his leg. Well, for the last 2 years, he was in your place...swollen knee, pain so bad it brought tears to a grown mans eyes. He FINALLY got his knee replaced and now he swears that the "new" knee feels better than the old, good knee does.

Give it some thought and see what the VA can do for you about getting the replacement surgery. If I would have known your knees were hurtin so much I wouldn't have been buggin ya to go ride:poke:. you shoulda come out today tho, me and Alyssa ended up ridin with an older guy on a ZX14 down 31 until I couldn't stand slowin down to wait for him to catch up anymore and we just left him:thumbsup: Give me a buzz tomorrow

:poke: thumbs up on the advice...also good to know for any mma fighters out there...if u need any crutches i have a pair...u can have for free

Good advice. I wished you had been around 35 years ago. Lifes good brother live it by the day. :thumbsup:

Back