Cell Phone use DANGER to Riders

Well, another 'person' who would like the rest of us to live 'his' way. Do you see how fast he becomes agressive and violent because we believe in the SECOND Amendment (among other things) and choose to disagree with his pitiful whine? How Irate he gets because we don't want to listen to the rantings of an individual such as he? People like him are a sorry bunch. They want everyone else to be like them and can't understand that 'we' have intelligence and would like to think for ourselves. We don't need you to tell us how we should or shouldn't live. He sounds like a little spoiled brat. Packa seems to think the world revolves around his own being and what he decides is right; the rest of us should follow blindly along; perhaps the same as followers of Hitler did? I myself am glad someone such as Packa doesn't own a gun. He doesn't make sense in his ramblings, makes up utter ridiculous scenarios and spouts off statements as facts with nothing to back them up with. Packa would have been one of Hitler's followers, (Hitler and his henchmen used similar arguments about the 'citizen' not needing firearms).
There's plenty of fools in this world, and thanks to Packa for letting us know he is one of them. I for one won't tell you what to say or not to say Packa, For here in America
even fools can say what they please. It just shows the sorry state of your intelligence.
So go ahead, make a snappy comeback, call me names, tell what a **** I am, I don't care because I go to sleep at night in the best country in the WORLD. I also own GUNS and am secure knowing that if the need arises I can protect myself. What would you do if some scum broke into your home with a gun or knife intent on killing you? Yes, It happens even in Australia. Call the police and tell the would be murderer to wait as they won't be at your home for a few minutes? No, I bet you would tell him he can't have that GUN, it is illegal! shame on him for being a criminal, doesn't he understand the laws? You don't believe in guns so why should he have one? Go ahead Packa, say what you want about me or anything else, I don't mind I have told you what I think of you. If you choose to not own a firearm, so be it. But when you try to force other people to live your beliefs, that is where you are wrong and there is no arguing that point. It's too bad someone has to muck it up and get off track. Let's get back to the subject of motorcycles.

[This message has been edited by asubayah (edited 19 December 1999).]

What the hell does a vegetarian eat to become 330 lbs.? I thought that was supposed to be a very healthy way to live.

Packa,if you want to reduce your weight line, you first must plan a phyical come back also which meaning swimming for total body strength if your doctor permits, and planning to eat five or six times a day.Here is a sample of what you should eat.In the morning two eggs,two toats,orange juice,oatmeal and a hamberger pattie,three hours later one tuna sandwich,three hours later one chicken breast with can peach or can of mix fruit,three hours later two toast with honey on it with orange juice or any of your favorite juice and that night bowl of grapes or your favorite fruit.You must work out with this diet and start slow at first and work your way up until you can regain full body strength, that is why swimming helps out alot,have a mental picture of what you want to look like and go for it.Read the label of everything you eat and make sure the Fat grams are lower on each label,you want low Fat intake and High carbs intake and moderate calorie intake.My christmas present to you.Good Luck

Viol8r he's been in a wheelchair with very serious physical injuries for a year. If you're an immobilized endomorphic person, you're gonna git BIG.

So let's cut him and Black Panther and other aggressive new Members some slack. It seems most people (including myself) tend to blow off at the mouth when they first get here.

It's sort of like dogs pissing on trees.

Then people calm down and become contributing members.

Pete, there is a competitive fire inside, just usually kept well under wraps. Packa obviously came here to get flamed...he knows the majority of the members here are Yanks, so he starts by busting on the USA. He knows we are all Hayausa fans, so he rips the Busa. I'm just happy to oblige. When people are cool, friendly, and polite, I'm a very friendly sort.

Now I know the source of Packa's hostility. Hard-core vegetarians I have known are some of the most surly, caustic, self-righteous people around. He asked for flames so I gave him the laser. But it ain't no big thing as far as I'm concerned.

The laser is defensive too. If some crazy from North Korea or someplace else ever tried to shoot a ballistic missile at Packa and his mates down under, he wouldn't be saved by anzac or prozac. It would be an American antimissile laser (and our nifty optics) that would punch a hole in it before it ever reached apogee, which would keep it from landing on his punkin' head. How can such a messed-up country do such incredible things? It's the people. Wanna see 'em in action, Packa? Head up the road to Sydney next September and watch my mates mine the gold!!!

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 19 December 1999).]

I agree with the above post. BUT, before we do get back to bikes. Did someone ask your opinion of the US? I must have missed that. As for your I'm really neat and if you were Australian you'd be neat too comments. I doubt very seriously if your personal disdain for everyone but you extends to your entire country. And after reading your constant derogatory remarks about anything American, I'd like to take this opportunity to respectfully request that you pi$$ up a wet rope bub. Packa that mate.

To control any people or country you first remove the guns,second you build a large police force and have a police state,third you remove the intellectuals,forth you pass a bunch of laws that state if caught doing anything I "Joe King" don't like you will be shot or put away for life.Hilter got rid of the Guns and Jews and books.Anyone can be made to believe that he or she is safe in any country that have gun control or laws that protect their citizens but when you have terrorist or crazy people that roam the world I rather be prepared then sitting or laying in a ditch ready to be shot in the back of the head.The bottom line is lay all the tools of destruction in front of you and notthing will happen until a crazy or stupid person picks up those tools and use it for evil purpose.Better laws more jails don't make a better country.Better education and enforcing the laws that are already on the books would be a better solution.Need to teach the parents to be better parents and need to teach the kids right from wrong and good and evil.My $20's worth.Have a Merry Christmas and to our troops who are all over the world protecting the Free World God Bless You All.Oh ya call home using your cell phone but don't drive while using it.

Packa's OK.
I exchanged a couple posts with him on the ZX12R site. He showed some quick wit, a la Dirty Pete style.
This topic (gun control is the problem) Lets get back to bike related items. Guns do not enter into my riding AT ALL.
Generalizations are being thrown about. It would be great if America had fewer guns available, but its too late at this point to remove whats out there. Now we can only limit whats purchased new. (guess i am being a hypocrite by commenting)
Packa--If I remember one of your posts correctly you were almost done in by a Aussie driver. jpeg of you in a wheel chair recovering from a nasty accident. Tossed of the bike onto a fence where you hung out for while by an arm. Glad your OK now and will soon be riding your Red ZX12 upside down under.
Happy Holidays Mate
Bob

Good god packa where is your manhood, will you fight for anything? I feel very sorry for your wife and kids if your response to an intruder in your house is "oh please sir, take anything you want, just don't hurt me". A man with absolutely no understanding of what force is and what happens when you don't have more of it than the bad guy. Most guys learn this lesson on the playground, where the hell were you?

there you go falcon cop, you should be proud.
thanks to me this thread is now two pages long. lol

er cisco dood, i dont know wheather your serious or taking the mickey out of me. lol

theres another thing i dont understand
you all know about area 51
you all know where it is
you have an idea of what they might have there.
yet you do nothing

why not organise another million man march, but this time make it 5 million, and just go there and raid the joint. lol

then we will all know, end of story, what they have there.

maybe its a team of yankee biker doods, all working 24/7 as you call it. and spending zillions of dollars on research and development, to try and make the hayabusa faster than the ZX12R.

lol
your good mate

packa

p.s. as for the olympics you all can come and take all the gold if ya like, i plan to take my wife and my newborn baby (wife is pregnant, fist one) to england to escape the influx of peasants.

It's OK guys - I know that I proved my point when the opposition abandons the facts and resorts to senseless name calling. It also exposes the true character and rationality of the person. In this instance the facts cannot be disputed. In my state and many others crime has dropped since the introduction of conceal carry laws. My wife even tested for her license. I can't think of a better deterent to crime then a riled up, fully armed red haired Scots-Irish vixen! Hopefully we'll never need to protect ourselves against violent crime but isn't it comforting to know we can? This argument is pointless for those here in the U.S. that really have a vested interest and fully understand the situation. If the insulting Aussie wishes to needlessly sacrafice himself to some slimeball criminal then that is his choice. Thank God we don't have to. God bless America land of the free and home of the brave! I better stop now before I start reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. :)

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 19 December 1999).]

Just another GREENIE, and that makes us MEANIES.

Automatic weapons were restricted during Prohibition due to the wayward Scots who stayed here on there way to OZ.

You should have a nice time on you Kaw ZX12, and if it comes down with Mad Kaw disease you will have to beat it in the head with a hammer since you can't shoot it.

Do expect less, when you drop into a Suzuki site that is for the most part American populated. We have guns thats why we don't need a big island to send our convicts to.
Heritage, America was and is the biggest gun in the WORLD, like it or not!

jim jib i did not say take anything you want just dont hurt us.

i said take anything you want, im insured

there is a difference

oh course i,ll fight did you not read the bit about the zx12r ninja powers. lol

bob did you say something
gee i must of missed it. lol

i,ll say this, actually na forget it i`ll start a new thread, it will be more fun.

your good mate
packa

I know I'll regret saying this, but I can't resist: Packa, you're not planning on eating that ZX12R, are you? All kidding aside, if you were to cut down a little time spent on the computer and do even stationary exersises (isometrics) I'm sure it would help, even if it is only a little. Really, good luck, being in a wheel chair cannot be fun. By the way, saying bad things about the US of A is NOT the best way to make friends here, which is something you really do need. I hope you recover fully so you can visit this great country to see it for yourself. The scenery is only a small part of America, freedom cannot be seen but only experienced, and freedom is truly beautiful. Unfortunately that freedom is also costly, but worth fighting for.

im not running, you watch my new thread is going to go through the roof.

it will set a new benchmark that all future topic posters will aspire to.

i ll get you yankee wanna be canadians going.

my new thread will go platinum, you watch.

your good mate
packa

p.s. earlier i said bob i meant to say mr bear.

you see on the zx12r boards you can page up while your writing your reply, and re read what has been posted.

i dont think you can do that here, if you can, can someone let me know how-please oh buddy oh pal.

thats just another of the many ways that the zx12r is better than the hayabusa.

Indeed my good mate, you've got to get your Bobs and your Bears straight. But thank you just the same...you just helped me make 500 posts!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! ((Horns, flashing lights, confetti)) Of course it's on FC's thread, not yours, Packa...sorry about that. I'll never catch my hero Dirty Pete...he's on his way to 2,000 posts now. But I'm happy with 500. Thanks, FC and Pac-Man! :)

P.S. These look kinda like PacMan faces, don't they?? :( :)

I'd prefer the company of a pleasant peasant to that of a constipated bluenose like you anytime. I doubt you will have to worry about more than your usual number of peasants in Melbourne, but inflict yourself upon the UK if you like...it makes me feel good to know you won't be bringing your miserable disposition to the US.

Area 51? Strange that you're intrigued by it, most people here really don't lose sleep over it. It's just another proving ground. Your Government will want to buy some of the hardware developed there in the future, just as they have in the past. And we'll sell some, but not the best. :)

It's your type, Packa, that prompted me to become a vegetable rights activist. You are a cruel, heartless barbarian, eating innocent, murdered vegetables! Conserve the carrots...save the celery!

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 20 December 1999).]

And all this with one Cell phone call !!

Joke:

Deserted Road,,This Australian Guy Rolls through the Stop Sign. >>>

Out of nowhere A Cop Comes out & pulls him over.

Cop go's >"You Slowed Down & Rolled through that Stop Sign,,You're supposed to make a FULL Stop"

Guy Go's > "Slow Down,Stop What's the difference" ??

Cop > Rips him out of the Car,,Starts beating Him to a Pulp ))))with his Night-stick.

Cop Says > you want me to "slowdown" or Stop" ??

:) Don't everyone laugh at once !! Sheesh !!

Packa you can open a new window while you are
writing, if you look below the you will read

"click here to view this topic again"

If you can't understand that we will take up a collection for airfare and send FalconCop to help you with your computer skills. LOL

Back