cars vs bikes

toybus

Registered
has anyone seen that video of the twin turbo viper smoking the turbo hayabusa? i'm thinking it was faked, either a non turbo bus or the rider was not really on the throttle.by the way this guy seems pretty cocky with the viper, hes betting $100,000 he can beat a turbo bus. and the race was also staged as a roll-on 80-180mph. the video is at www.viperalley.com. what do you guys think?

put a link to the video.
face7.gif

wow...there is some good smack on the viper forum.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "someone has to use this function"|1125649195 -->

That video is old. Been around for a while. The rider isn't even on the throttle hard and isn't tucked!! But all the viper guys are gettin all cocky and sayin "tuck or no tuck it dont matter. Busa lost and we should take it like a man!" Give me a turbo busa and I'll race that dude in the Viper and show him really what's up. Better yet, have Rob Head race his INSANE TURBO BUSA against that dude.

I bet it was real. I believe that car made 1200 hp
wow.gif

do the math

3200lb car/1200hp = 2.66 lb/hp
750lb bike/250hp = 3 lb/hp

that is assuming the rider weighs in around 180-200.  Not sure on the actual weight of the viper but a car like that has the power to beat a turbo busa, Not sure on whether it would smoke it like it did but it has the potential to beat it I bet.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

edit: this is assuming it was a mild stage 1 turbo busa.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125684968 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

P12 if your watching, notice they aren't trying to beat a 12 but the Busa? The video was discussed earlier and does appear to have some problems but who knows.
wink.gif

Roll ons are stupid. Either road race or quarter mile but don't make sh!@ up to try and give the car an edge.
AAAssjani.gif

I wonder what the frontal area of a Busa is and what the Viper's is ?

Like a 1986 FJ 1200 has more frontal area than a Ferrarri GT-308 . How much I'm not sure  , it's been along time .

I saw a video of a 550 hp late Mustang getting pulled like a freight train on the HWY by a stock Busa

A 1971 455 Pontiac TransAm will thump a 1979 Honda CBX with a pillion from 80 on up .

A friggin 350ci 1985 IROC with headers and chip will put it on a 1982 GS1100E with pipe from 90 on up .

There , a drive-by post for ya
biggrin.gif

I can think of a lot more things that i'd do with the funds that dude has in the Viper than spend it trying to beat bikes in stupid roll ons... what I'd like to see is a viper doing an 80 mph wheelie, now that would be something spectacular!

There are other threads on that video. The race is fixed. Propaganda film for the Viper a$$clowns.

Back