Caravan to Florida....Hmm

Unfortunately unless it was this weekend I'm booked until March :(

Man, I'd like to go the Florabama (and jump into it on Sat evening) :thumbsup:

I'd like to take a cooler full of snow down there and plaster Blanca in the face with the biggest whitewash ever done just for his attitude about the weather lately. So if you guys could do that for me, and take many, many, many pics, I'd appreciate it... I'll even pay for the cooler... :poke:

I'd like to take a cooler full of snow down there and plaster Blanca in the face with the biggest whitewash ever done just for his attitude about the weather lately. So if you guys could do that for me, and take many, many, many pics, I'd appreciate it... I'll even pay for the cooler... :poke:

That's a great idea.
You can come this Sunday cuz I'm having a Super Bowl party OUTSIDE in the back yard :moon:

Supposed to be around 80 ! :tongue:

Give me fair notice if y'all do come as I'll have to give fair warning to the Cuban Dragon regarding an org invasion !

I was thinking more like the 17th weekend...u home then?

Give some peeps time to chime in they wanna go..and get the planning out of the way over beer lol
That date will work. Let's go already!

and if ya'll do make it down this way i'll be more than happy to show ya'll exactly how fast you hafta go to make a south floriduh sweeper exciting! :laugh:

Lolsnow

a6cd8b34-4761-76bc.jpg

So, have ya'll settled on a date yet? If it's other than the weekend of the 19th, and you want to ride as far south as the Big Chill in Key Largo, I'll buy the first round, maybe even the second!
Heck, just post when you're coming down and where you're gonna be - I'll try to ride to meet up and help show you a good time. It's 76 outside right now...some folks around here have never seen snow in real life. You could be celebrities and be forced to tell your story of how you survived the Big Snow Storm!

this could get interesting...

Man I had to actually use the A/C in my truck today...ugh. So much for nice & cool weather in February. :poke:

IMG_1044 copy.jpg

My son just took a job as asst mgr at a resort in Panama City, he starts somewhere around the end of Feb.
Can you say "hook-up". I'm sure he can find a .org rate$ for anyone interested.

Any chance of either stopping near Jacksonville, NC on the way down or back.. I can meet you all along the road for eats or something...

Back