Caravan to Florida....Hmm

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Im just sayin....:whistle:

I know racerv and I have briefly talked about it...anyone ELSE trying to get out of the snow for a few days?

Just a random thought...:laugh:

We could visit some Org bretherin and show them some "LOVE" while were there...

Any ideas? Potential travelers interested?:whistle:

And for our fellow Blowridians whi will chime in on the thread...:moon::laugh:

Just let us know when you gt here...and meet n greet would be cool.

P.S. .................. leave your crappy weather at home..theres no place for it here!!!!!:laugh:

My uncle lives near Orlando. I was planning a trip in a couple of weeks to visit him and get out of this snowy mess. Work won't approve vacation time for it. I need a new job.

My uncle lives near Orlando. I was planning a trip in a couple of weeks to visit him and get out of this snowy mess. Work won't approve vacation time for it. I need a new job.

Cough! Cough! blue flu...:whistle::laugh:

Don't push your luck Tim, you bust that wrist now, you are screwed....

Yeahhhh...umm no...Youre the barteender /designated driver while we drink most of the way down..

frequent pee breaks will be required btw..:laugh:

Logistics: If we actually go..:laugh:

My sis lives in Deltona, and mom too so we can get some grub and crash if need be..:thumbsup:

Brother lives in Orlando, an hour south we can mooch off him too if we want:laugh:

Jrbusa is down there just North of Orlando we can make him buy us more beer:laugh:

From there were really about 2 hrs from Tampa where RE said we can stay for 25 bucks a night:thumbsup:

I was thinking more like the 17th weekend...u home then?

Give some peeps time to chime in they wanna go..and get the planning out of the way over beer lol

What we taking my Truck and 2 bike trailer????

We can have a re-instatement of the Busa Babe Bash @ florabama on Feb 19th!!

Umm it would be more Flora than Bama sunshine LOL!:laugh::poke::rofl:

But babes are ALWAYS welcome

Back