Interest in a traveling cookie jar?

Did the recipes ever get posted/published? I would love to have that file sent! There was some good stuff in there!! :thumbsup:

They are not lost...I have had some rather traumatic family events take place and have been trying to put a lot of pieces back together and deal with those that can not.

There will be a cookie cook book and everything people have input will be listed. Funny how when you set out on a journey you think your path is set...then it changes all one day. You all mean a lot to me and this cook book is a peaceful reminder of what makes life good...sharing between friends.

Stay tuned...

Sorry, I dropped the cookie jar "ball"... Got caught up with life... MrsGrumpy the cookies were AWESOME and the kiddos couldn't get enough of them.

I will start it backup.... Freebird87 was next on the list... Can you PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail this weekend....

I am a nutritionist and have written a few cookie recipes. Some healthy..
... some NOT! :laugh:

If this is still going, I would love to join in......

What ever happened to the cookie jar? I would like to see the file with all the pictures and recipe's in it.

It's been a while since I have posted on this site. I did a search and could find anything more than this thread.

well I might have a copy of the file somewhere but only up to the point where I had the jar and I was pretty early in the pile ...maybe someone else has a copy of it from a time more recent than me ???

As for the actual jar, unless someone actually has it I think we might needa start a new one. Dr.E's profile link is black, I think that means he's no longer an active member but seems his last login was just the other day but his last post was the one in this thread on 5/3/11. Dr E if you are lurking, chime in and let us know how you are doing. If anyone has enough interest to fire this thing up again with a new "cookie jar" I'm pretty positive there is still interest among the members :thumbsup:

I was thinking about this thread tonight. It has been a long time since it has been visited.
I have not been around here much for a few years.
If anyone would be interested in starting this up again, I would be willing to get a "jar" filling it and sending it out.
Looking back, The first one to PM the "Jar" Holder is next on the list.
There were some fantastic cookies passed around.
Speak up if there is any interest.

Can they be "special cookies" Hrmmmm, where's a particular Scott in Michigan? Come on @Lurch, make this interesting! :poke:

I kid! I kid.....according to The Google, the USPS does not want to be your drug mule.......

*free bump*

Can they be "special cookies" Hrmmmm, where's a particular Scott in Michigan? Come on @Lurch, make this interesting! :poke:

I kid! I kid.....according to The Google, the USPS does not want to be your drug mule.......

*free bump*
Sorry VABs I know nothing of this Scott. :) What exactly DOES the USPS want to contribute??

Back