Paging zukracer and the cookie jar...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
Please give us a sign that you are alive and well and the cookie jar is safe and sound with you waiting to go out.:poke: :please:

kinda waitin on an address from Dino :whistle: Got stuff to make cookies though :thumbsup:

C'mon Dino! What are you waiting for? Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was being used as bait.

cookiemonster.jpg

I don't generally have time to even bake cookies much less track down who's getting them so someone make a command decision and let me know who and where I'm supposed to send some cookies out to next :beerchug:

Well if Dino doesn't want them I'm supposed to be next in line, however I leave for the bash in 7 days. So maybe someone can take his place in line and just send to me? Just a thought....Dino does have my addy tho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why not go ahead and ship them to you (pending you sending Zuk your addy) and if Dino shows back up and wants cookies we can put him back in line. I know your going to the bash, but if you get the cookie jar before you go, they can be dealt with when you get back. Forward progress is always a good thing.

Oh no, you've done it now Angela...BRING COOKIES TO BASH...besides, I'm a little curious about this "cookie jar" thing....

Oh no, you've done it now Angela...BRING COOKIES TO BASH...besides, I'm a little curious about this "cookie jar" thing....

IF I get them before the bash I will bring them. No promises they will make it the ride tho. We're driving down with John and Nicole don't forget. 4 of us attacking cookies at 2am won't be pretty. :laugh:

IF I get them before the bash I will bring them. No promises they will make it the ride tho. We're driving down with John and Nicole don't forget. 4 of us attacking cookies at 2am won't be pretty. :laugh:

Don't leave it out in the house at night (unless you boobytrap it, cause I'll be sneaking one :)

i am some were on the list...hadnt heard about it for a while....so if you need a fill in let me know i will send my address...

i am some were on the list...hadnt heard about it for a while....so if you need a fill in let me know i will send my address...

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ---->Theskaz {SHIPPED}-----> BADAZGTP {SHIPPED} ------> carlsbadbusa {SHIPPED}------>071300R {SHIPPED}-----> Jay Willie {SHIPPED}----> cheferman65 {SHIPPED}---->Zukracer{SHIPPED}----> Dino-----> MrsGrumpy ----> 04BusaVA---->Freebird87---->viperbluebusa----> BADAZGTP ----> Rubber2Burn -----> flippnswitchez------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl-----> Busaman5000----> Poppy----> Timmyduck-----> Lurch----> FastFrog007----> Chrisjp----> BusaMD----> Datsun350Z------> Theskaz ------> Rockethead---->SHIRO HAYABUSA

If I'm not mistaken this is the up to date list. I just don't know who has the darn thing.....:poke:

Back