Sunday Morning Breakfast w/Zukracer... (Updated)

LOL....I'll see his ugly mug at some point. :laugh: Just wanted to put a face to his voice when we talk on the phone. Good job on the pics Bubba. :thumbsup:

Scar...what bike is this in the pic on the right? Super sweet looking!

It's a Gixxer750. Belongs to Kyle. He loves it. Good stuff, eh?

I have pix of Bubba if you want one. I'm sure I can find a thread containing a pic which I took. :whistle:

It's a Gixxer750. Belongs to Kyle. He loves it. Good stuff, eh?

I have pix of Bubba if you want one. I'm sure I can find a thread containing a pic which I took. :whistle:

Yes a very sweet 750. I was unaware their front cowling ever looked like that. Me likey!

As far as the pic of Bubba....as long as he doesn't mind....hook it up Yo! :nike:

Last edited:
You kidding? He'll keel me! :rofl:

But it's a matter of public record, so...:whistle: :laugh:

Come clean w/ it Bubba. Let's see it :rulez8bn:

Seriously.....is this him? Who is this next to you?

IMG_8256.JPG

No, that's that Canyon Carvemeister, Jimmy (a.k.a. JimmySD). Keep in mind that Bubba is posting the pix, so it's highly unlikely that he'll be posting one of himself.

BRB...I'm going to find the thread with the image you seek.

No, that's that Canyon Carvemeister, Jimmy.

Gotcha...Canyon Carvemeister Jimmy. Oh yeah....him ??? :laugh:

C'mon guys... you have to remember us East Coast Hoons do not get to run in your alls groups. I hope we do, but who knows if we'll ever meet. So....putting a face to a member is a refreshing thing.

So thanks Bubba. These threads w/ pics are appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Gotcha...Canyon Carvemeister Jimmy. Oh yeah....him ??? :laugh:

C'mon guys... you have to remember us East Coast Hoons do not get to run in your alls groups. I hope we do, but who knows if we'll ever meet. So....putting a face to a member is a refreshing thing.

So thanks Bubba. These threads w/ pics are appreciated :thumbsup:

Hi Brian,
Found one for ya at the breakfast ride. See the hoon turning left in the middle of the pic? look reeeeeeell hard and you can see my smiling face.:laugh:

I still do not know why we did not go to the Mexican grill for grub, yummmmy!

hoons2.jpg

Last edited:
Back