Sunday Morning Breakfast w/Zukracer... (Updated)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all you hoons who are coming to breakfast pre-ride for my b-day ride next Sunday...

Zukracer is going to be in town from New York and will be joining us for breakfast. Please plan to join us--to sit and share a meal.

He's on a time-line and so are we, so it won't be too long or drawn-out at all.

7:00 a.m. at Denny's // Kearny Villa.

Additionally, he's going to be in town on Saturday afternoon/evening, but I'm personally committed to an event until late that night...so, he's available if anyone wants to hang out with him before the Sunday breakfast.

If you're coming and need additional directions/whatever, just PM me or shout it here. Also, feel free to PM Zuk...as well.

:beerchug:

See ya'llz there!

Last edited:
East Coast & West Coast Hoons together!? .......trouble :whistle: Be careful....Big Brother may be watching.

:laugh:

Oh no, not zukracer! :laugh: Anyone but that guy LOL

Enjoy...pics are required...and if you have a Flat VA, keep her from the pole dancing... :whistle:

Oh no, not zukracer! :laugh: Anyone but that guy LOL

Enjoy...pics are required...and if you have a Flat VA, keep her from the pole dancing... :whistle:

There are a whole lot of questions to this that I am sure I don't want the answers to.:laugh:

There are a whole lot of questions to this that I am sure I don't want the answers to.:laugh:

I'm sure we can discuss it :whistle:

We'll keep flat va off the pole but I cannot promise she won't appear in other pictures :poke:

I don't know if I should be 'scared or not. :laugh:

As long as the conversation isn't inappropriate for the breakfast table. :rofl:

I don't know if I should be 'scared or not. :laugh:

As long as the conversation isn't inappropriate for the breakfast table. :rofl:

IS there such a thing?:whistle:

sorry i can't make your birthday ride, but i think I'm allergic to California!:poke:

IS there such a thing?:whistle:

sorry i can't make your birthday ride, but i think I'm allergic to California!:poke:

I'm sure I could find an antidote for you...even if it's for only a short visit...

Maybe a good ol'-fashioned asphalt whoopin' in one of my favorite locations...

:whistle:

Well, we pulled it off!

After suffering through a major road-closure issue, we finally got Zuk's GPS (aka, ME, :laugh:) to the restaurant to meet up with the other ridin' hoons.

Good to meet you, Brian. Thanks for making the trip to SD, and for the VERY cool Tail of the Dragon t-shirt. Sweet.

Best wishes for great success during your trip to Vegas and beyond. :beerchug:

Scar & Zukracer.jpg

Scar & Zukracer2.jpg

So sorry for the delay of these photos, my workload has at least tripled over one weekend.
Good news but will make it hard to visit here much.

Anyway on with the pics.

Bubba

IMG_8256.JPG

IMG_8257.JPG

IMG_8258.JPG

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8265.JPG

IMG_8266.JPG

IMG_8268.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8272.JPG

IMG_8273.JPG

IMG_8275.JPG

IMG_8277.JPG

IMG_8278.JPG

IMG_8279.JPG

:woot: Now that's a gaggle of Hoons if I've ever seen 'em :laugh: Way to go on making it happen to meet an out of town orgster :thumbsup:

Good group for your birthday ride Scar. You old Hoon you :beerchug: ....... speaking of old Hoons....which one is known as Bubba? :laugh: Point 'em out.

Last edited:
Jeez, Bubba...your apology seems so...(how-shall-I-say?)...insincere. :rofl:

Just kidding, yo...I keel you now...:laugh:

Great work, as usual.

You are the master photographer. :beerchug:

:woot: Now that's a gaggle of Hoons if I've ever seen 'em :laugh: Way to go on making it happen to meet an out of town orgster :thumbsup:

Good group for your birthday ride Scar. You old Hoon you :beerchug: ....... speaking of old Hoons....which one is known as Bubba? :laugh: Point 'em out.

Bubba cannot be seen in these pix...:( Sorry.

He doesn't like pix of himself, anyway.:cheerleader:

Bubba cannot be seen in these pix...:( Sorry.

He doesn't like pix of himself, anyway.:cheerleader:

LOL....I'll see his ugly mug at some point. :laugh: Just wanted to put a face to his voice when we talk on the phone. Good job on the pics Bubba. :thumbsup:

Scar...what bike is this in the pic on the right? Super sweet looking!

IMG_8279.JPG

Back