Interest in a traveling cookie jar?

hey!!!! could i be added to the list????? My wife is an awesome baker!!! i would love to be on the list. thanks in advance! let me know who to get my addy to.

hey!!!! could i be added to the list????? My wife is an awesome baker!!! i would love to be on the list. thanks in advance! let me know who to get my addy to.

Here you go. You'll just have to send your addy to Freebird.

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ---->Theskaz {SHIPPED}-----> BADAZGTP {SHIPPED} ------> carlsbadbusa {SHIPPED}------>071300R {SHIPPED}-----> Jay Willie {SHIPPED}----> cheferman65 {SHIPPED}---->Zukracer{SHIPPED}----> Dino-----> MrsGrumpy ----> 04BusaVA---->Freebird87---->viperbluebusa----> BADAZGTP ----> Rubber2Burn -----> flippnswitchez------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl-----> Busaman5000----> Poppy----> Timmyduck-----> Lurch----> FastFrog007----> Chrisjp----> BusaMD----> Datsun350Z------> Theskaz

All you have to do is add your name in behind viperbluebusa and pm him your address and any food alergies you may have.

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ---->Theskaz {SHIPPED}-----> BADAZGTP {SHIPPED} ------> carlsbadbusa {SHIPPED}------>071300R {SHIPPED}-----> Jay Willie {SHIPPED}----> cheferman65 {SHIPPED}---->Zukracer{SHIPPED}----> Dino-----> MrsGrumpy ----> 04BusaVA---->Freebird87---->viperbluebusa----> BADAZGTP ----> Rubber2Burn -----> flippnswitchez------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl-----> Busaman5000----> Poppy----> Timmyduck-----> Lurch----> FastFrog007----> Chrisjp----> BusaMD----> Datsun350Z------> Theskaz ------> Rockethead

Here you go. You'll just have to send your addy to Freebird.

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ---->Theskaz {SHIPPED}-----> BADAZGTP {SHIPPED} ------> carlsbadbusa {SHIPPED}------>071300R {SHIPPED}-----> Jay Willie {SHIPPED}----> cheferman65 {SHIPPED}---->Zukracer{SHIPPED}----> Dino-----> MrsGrumpy ----> 04BusaVA---->Freebird87---->viperbluebusa----> BADAZGTP ----> Rubber2Burn -----> flippnswitchez------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl-----> Busaman5000----> Poppy----> Timmyduck-----> Lurch----> FastFrog007----> Chrisjp----> BusaMD----> Datsun350Z------> Theskaz

TCJ is going to be shipped tomorrow! Be on the lookout 04BusaVA!!

I'm not sure who sent us cookies though.....thought it was Zuk?

Any word on the cookie jar? We sent it out last week....hope it's not lost.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok...now I'm really curious. Did the jar get lost in some postal black hole?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok...now I'm really curious. Did the jar get lost in some postal black hole?
Posted via Mobile Device

ya mean there's more than one? guess its not limited to the long island postal service huh :laugh:

geeze I know the cookie jar was all meant to be happy but I don't wanna participate any more after this last cycle. :banghead:

ya mean there's more than one? guess its not limited to the long island postal service huh :laugh:

geeze I know the cookie jar was all meant to be happy but I don't wanna participate any more after this last cycle. :banghead:

It was a lot of fun. I'm just hoping the person I sent it to received it! I really liked reading the journal that went with it. Was hoping others would have the opportunity to read as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ---->Theskaz {SHIPPED}-----> BADAZGTP {SHIPPED} ------> carlsbadbusa {SHIPPED}------>071300R {SHIPPED}-----> Jay Willie {SHIPPED}----> cheferman65 {SHIPPED}---->Zukracer{SHIPPED}----> Dino-----> MrsGrumpy ----> 04BusaVA---->Freebird87---->viperbluebusa----> BADAZGTP ----> Rubber2Burn -----> flippnswitchez------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl-----> Busaman5000----> Poppy----> Timmyduck-----> Lurch----> FastFrog007----> Chrisjp----> BusaMD----> Datsun350Z------> Theskaz ------> Rockethead

----> Shiro Hayabusa

Pm sent Rockethead

Back