Tracking & how to get Cool Cow for Lindsay

Look what showed up in the mail today... I was suprised... I didn't even know what it was. I was looking at the Customs form... hmm, Donald?? I don't know any Donald that lives in Pleasent View, TN...???...This can't be right...

Then I seen the description of contents .... " Stuffed Animal".... :idea:....ooooooooh !!!!

COOL COW !!!:cheerleader:

20120529_082937.jpg

I just snapped a quick pic when I got back to my desk... More to come !! THANKS LANKEE !!!!:thumbsup:

motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee(Shipped)----->b-dub_sr(Shipped)----->t5stang91----->sixpack577----->black diamond busa

I am not sure of the order after stang91 but Cool Cow has been shipped !!!!:cheerleader:

Minus the little blanky though, it ended up in the bottom of my luggage and came back to kuwait with me, I guess my wife felt that I needed it more than Cool Cow...:banghead:, I will ship that out as soon as I can get on base to the post office !!!!

Last edited:
I can see that cow falling from the sky strapped onto someone.... Oh Skydivr where are you?

I think Cool Cow will need a vacation to the keys after the skydive.
Send him to me and we will take a ride to Marathon for some pizza.

The plan was at some point to ship cool cow to Lindsay.
I can buy a new stuffed animal to ship around and take pics and start a new rotation.
Or we can just keep cool cow traveling??
Any thoughts??

just received in the mail today, will try and make something happen this weekend.

do i wait for the blanket before reshipping?

Cool Cow its hanging out with t5stang91, Hes been really busy at work lately, but now cool cow Its getting ready to take off to the next person :thumbsup:

The plan was at some point to ship cool cow to Lindsay.
I can buy a new stuffed animal to ship around and take pics and start a new rotation.
Or we can just keep cool cow traveling??
Any thoughts??

I think we are close to get done and send it to Lindsay soon. :thumbsup:

Ok here is the updated list, sixpack577 needed to be skip because he put the bike away for the winter :banghead: I tried to contact black diamond busa, but no response ??? then, I contacted BlancaBusa and he is getting Cool Cow next :thumbsup:

motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee(shipped)----->b-dub_sr(shipped)----->t5stang91-----> blancabusa-----> black diamond busa-----> sixpack577

Ok here is the updated list, sixpack577 needed to be skip because he put the bike away for the winter :banghead: I tried to contact black diamond busa, but no response ??? then, I contacted BlancaBusa and he is getting Cool Cow next :thumbsup:

motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee(shipped)----->b-dub_sr(shipped)----->t5stang91-----> blancabusa-----> black diamond busa-----> sixpack577

Cool....Cow!
Keep him moving! :-D

Again, my appollogies. I'm sorry I've yet to be able to do this.
I still want to and hope to be able to in the future.:beerchug:

Back