Lindsay opening cards!

It's almost too simple Rodney, a simple note to a lonely girl changes outlook, attitude and offers hope all for .32 cents.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

.32 what'd you been. Stamps are. 44 now. Hehehe

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

its great to see her smile. i cant wait to get ours in the mail. one of the guys at work is even sending a card. i think i have him convinced to sell his buell 1125 r to get a busa...

WoW!!!! When I first read Caps request, it brought many tears (of sadness) to my eyes......and now, after looking at these latest pics of Lindsay opening all her cards and presents, many, many more tears (now of pure joy) are falling! Congrats to all who have helped to put a smile back on Lindsay's face....and filled her heart with LOTS OF LOVE!!!

I'm in the process of making something really special to send to Lindsay, but it's gonna take a little while to finish! I am hoping that she will be receiving it somewhere around Christmas time....

lots of love & hugs to Lindsay, Cap...and the rest of the family!!!
bazmaniac (Paul)

guys we got 7 more in the mail last night and we are headed up there now to open the with her.. She is so stinkin inside when we come into her room... We all start yelling "Mail call? when we come into the house and it makes a big production for her.. Some anticipation!

Pics to come tonight...

Folks I wanted to give another update. We took several more cards up to Lindsay today and wanted to let you all see some of the responses from her. I wish you could just see her face when we come into the house... Opening that cards is a highlight of her day and it's been a lot of fun showing her where all the different letters are from.

You folks are just too much. The comments and notes in the cards are very good for her, thank you all so much...

cap

KNG_7173.jpg
KNG_7171.jpg
KNG_7161.jpg
KNG_7177.jpg
KNG_7172.jpg
KNG_7156.jpg
KNG_7180.jpg

KNG_7171.jpg

KNG_7172.jpg

KNG_7173.jpg

KNG_7177.jpg

KNG_7180.jpg

KNG_7156.jpg

KNG_7161.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful smile, Lindsay. You should be receiving one from us any day now. My family wants you to know that you have friends in Maryland.:)

i sent one a couple days ago, not sure how long it will take. souvenir inside too :D

Hey folks.... We had time today to get up to see Lindsay and I wanted to share the pics with ya... Semi was with us so he got the chance to see her excited too. We found out that she had just come home from the ER for some problems so she needed a little pick me up.

Lindsay takes all the cards she gets and puts them into a folder so she can look at them..
KNG_7688.jpg
KNG_7691.jpg
KNG_7692.jpg
KNG_7694.jpg
KNG_7696.jpg
KNG_7700.jpg
KNG_7705.jpg
KNG_7709.jpg
KNG_7711.jpg

KNG_7688.jpg

KNG_7691.jpg

KNG_7692.jpg