More from you for Lindsay..... Thanks Hal and Goldenchild

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks it has been some time since I have posted up about cards and things being sent to Lindsay. She has had a rough summer, a couple of hospital visits and getting timing where she is able to get pictures and open packages has been tough timing... I went to see her this weekend and as able to get some time where she felt good. You can tell just by looking at her in the pictures that she isn't 100%... Hal, Daniel, thank you so much for being there and thinking of her... Hal sent a Diva shirt from his dealership and she loved it... I be she will be sleeping in it Hal.... Daniel her hands were cold when I got there so we put one of the Oregon sweatshirts on her and she put her hands in the pockets and that is why she smiled for the picture...

You guys bring a lot of light into her life..

Thank you!

Cap

goldenchild1.jpg

goldenchild2.jpg

haldiva.jpg

goldenchild1.jpg

goldenchild2.jpg

haldiva.jpg

:thumbsup: My Pleasure, I Thank You for all you and the board have done for me over the years... The Cloud 9 Motorsports Family Appreciates It All And Anything We Can Do To Lift Others Up... Glad she warm and happy.. Life's a battle and smiles can bring hope to a place of sadness...

great job you guys:thumbsup:she looks so happy:thumbsup:

hey im gonna have to get me one of those Oregon State shirts, has my last name on it

Back