Tracking & how to get Cool Cow for Lindsay

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
This thread will help us keep track of Cool Cow, we will be able to see where is it, where is going next and who do you need to contact to be on the list. We also can post update with pics...

In case that you haven't read it, motochris had a nice idea for Lindsay...
Here is the cool cow idea...
IDEA: I bought a blue monkey and pink cow...took a pic of them together...I mailed blue monkey (we will call Blue) and a silly card this morning...in a week or so I will mail a another card with pic...and cool cow asking about friend blue monkey...cool cow is traveling right now but will arrive one day to visit Lindsay...in the meen time I can send the cow to org member who can take pics of cow on moto or at work with you.. or whatevers cool ...you can take it a step further buy a stuffed animal(optional) take pic with cool cow...send Lindsay a note withpic and/or animal (maybe one that matches your character) that cool cow visited andis still traveling.....thus would keep a stuffed animal traveling and taking pics with org members and keeping ng pics an cards coming in..in the end we can send cow to cap and he can arrive with it and say look who visited me...and tie everything/one together...I don't know watcha think?

In case that you haven't read it, here is Lindsay story...
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/155123-i-humbly-ask-your-help.html

If you want the Cool Cow to visit your home, you must contact the last member on the list with your addy, the member will add you to the list. Once you become the last member on the list, another member will contact you with his/her addy, now you must update the list with the "new last member"(please save the addy for the shipping info), if you receive more than one request, please forward the extra addy to the "new last member"(please make sure you forward all the info,screen name, full name & addy) we don't want to leave nobody out. Also update the list when the Cool Cow leaves your home so the member after you have an idea of when Cool Cow will arrive.

So lets get this list going and make this Cool Cow travel some long miles for Lindsay...:thumbsup:

Here is Cool Cow!

191.jpg

You can send to me again if No-takers! :-) happy to cool cow at another track day..going again on the 9th. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'll take it after Chris! I have the track on Oct 1st, but may not get it in time to have it before then.....but I'll think of something to do with Cool Cow

I'll take it after Chris! I have the track on Oct 1st, but may not get it in time to have it before then.....but I'll think of something to do with Cool Cow

You should make track day on the 9th with us..its practically in ur backyard :-)

Skip me and goto El Diabro-my Texas brother. I already had cool-cow....happy to see peeps showing interest.. :-) ....I am sure Lindsay will enjoy your pics! :-)

Fantastic idea put me in line .... But... As with toaster n cookie jar....what will we do if things happen? I suggest buy second exact cool cow so if the whatever happen you can deal with it.

pm sent bret

Fantastic idea put me in line .... But... As with toaster n cookie jar....what will we do if things happen? I suggest buy second exact cool cow so if the whatever happen you can deal with it.
Thats the only thing Im worry about, I hope this one goes well.

Send him to me after who's next, Chrisjp, Miz Moo? I'll put him on my gastank/winsheild and we'll ride some wheelies:laugh:

Back