Tracking & how to get Cool Cow for Lindsay

Does Cool Cow have a passport?:laugh: Can she come over the pond to a APO address?:please:Get to spend some time in kuwait?:please:

Its about 4 - 6 days coming

and about 7 - 9 going back !!

That would be nice and will get us more time till riding season. :laugh:

Send her on to b-dub before me too. The weather here is warm today and cold the next. I'de hate to get Cool Cow and have to hang on to her for several weeks before I can get pics.:thumbsup:

Send her on to b-dub before me too. The weather here is warm today and cold the next. I'de hate to get Cool Cow and have to hang on to her for several weeks before I can get pics.:thumbsup:
Thats what I was thinking, sending cool cow for a lil vacation over seas till the better weather gets here :laugh:

kildore or lankeeyankee...I dont know if kildore has cool cow still...pm him and see.

PM sent to lankee with my address....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee----->b-dub_sr----->sixpack577----->

Cool Cow has arrived to Music City TN:cheerleader:

Just came home and Cool Cow was waiting to get out of the box. I sat her in the shop went inside the house for a few minutes and came back out and here she is..
We are going to go for a ride looks like rain is coming in so hopefully this weekend I can take her for a cruise for some neat pics.

35360rp.jpg

List.....
motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee----->b-dub_sr----->sixpack577----->

b-dub-sr will be next after I get some pics. Please send me a message with mailing address.:beerchug:

List.....

b-dub-sr will be next after I get some pics. Please send me a message with mailing address.:beerchug:

I thought i did a couple of days ago sir ???

List.....
motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee----->b-dub_sr----->sixpack577----->t5stang91

i am interested, i will pm dub

I don't have cool cow yet stang... Lankee is still holding it for ransom..:laugh:, After I get it... it goes to sixpack, then he will ship it to you....:thumbsup:

motochris(shipped)----->fast08busa(shipped)----->hayabusa4life(shipped)----->gsxrbots(shipped)-----> el diabro(shipped)----->lovelessjl(shipped)----->bluehaya(shipped)----->chrisjp(shipped)----->mizmoo-sa(shipped)----->O Holy P(shipped)----->Kildore(shipped)----->Lankeeyankee----->b-dub_sr----->sixpack577----->t5stang91----->black diamond busa

i would like to be added to the list.:please:

Happy now...???

Yes, Cool Cow has been hanging out in Nashville and helping with the busa maintenance. Who is next I will send her on a plane? Send me a message with a mailing address.

Back