My stuff. Gotta find some pics of wifes Widebody Audi A6 4.2 V8.:laugh:

009.jpg

More Droid Pics and Videos 1409.jpg

More Droid Pics and Videos 1255.jpg

More Droid Pics and Videos 1383.jpg

More Droid Pics and Videos 1510.jpg

IMG_20111126_102251.jpg

IMG_20111126_130834.jpg

Cool thread! Nice to see my fellow Busa brothers also have great taste. :)

Here's my contribution. My entire stable is all on fuel stabilizers and collecting dust right now. Spring/Summer can't come soon enough!!!

versus.jpg

resize2.jpg

harley.jpg

kawigreen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, how many of you guys have the titles to your toys?

I buy everything cash. I HATE debt. I learned the hard way on my first 2 cars 6 years ago. I purchased a V6 Mustang cash. I put 300 miles on it and decided that I wanted a V8 instead. I know, I'm an idiot... should have just gotten the V8 the first time. I didn't have enough money to upgrade so I decided, "Well, I'm young. I could use the loan to build up my credit." Never again. The dealership tore me up. I lost $3K on my trade-in. Plus they marked up the Bullitt Mustang $4k above MSRP. They wrangled me in by basically telling me, "You're new so you're a ghost in the finance world right now. We're doing you a huge favor, I'm shocked we even found a loan for you. Since we're taking the risk, we can't give you the loan unless you buy the car above MSRP." I've ALWAYS been pretty savvy when it comes to purchases on things like electronics and whatnot, but I had no idea how to buy a car. I was 23 years-old at the time, was dying to get rid of my 1 month old V6, and was desperate. The dealership saw that and ate me up. The icing on the cake was my loan was 11% interest. I kept the loan for a year and half and paid everything off as soon as I had the money.

After that NEVER again. Cash for everything. I've built up my credit by keeping a $500 loan on my credit card for 6-7 months at a time and then paying it off. Then starting the cycle over. Hopefully it'll help my credit when it comes time for me to eventually settle down and buy a house/condo... but even that I'm thinking of just holding out for a few years and getting cash also. When I upgraded to the Shelby GT500, I spent 10 hours at the dealership to get the deal I wanted, but at the same time I wouldn't have minded walking away if they didn't give me my numbers. I'm essentially a dealership's worst nightmare because I've learned the ability to recognize when I start to have what I like to call "fiend eyes" and I walk away. My friends and coworkers usually come to me for advice if they want to buy cars or electronics, but like I said, I only know what I know now by learning it the hard way.

Here is a bike of my bike and the cars I've had with in the last four years.. The red jetta from 02-08 the caddy from 08-2010 and the GTI from 8/2010-6/2011 and the lexus 6/2011-present..

006.jpg

007.jpg

gtg7.jpg

sts.jpg

gti.jpg

005.jpg

Ok, how many of you guys have the titles to your toys?
I always pay cash for my bikes my cars since I work in the car business I never keep cars long so I finance but I know how to get a deal without getting negative equity... Maybe I'll actually keep one and pay it off lol..

I buy everything cash. I HATE debt. I learned the hard way on my first 2 cars 6 years ago. I purchased a V6 Mustang cash. I put 300 miles on it and decided that I wanted a V8 instead. I know, I'm an idiot... should have just gotten the V8 the first time. I didn't have enough money to upgrade so I decided, "Well, I'm young. I could use the loan to build up my credit." Never again. The dealership tore me up. I lost $3K on my trade-in. Plus they marked up the Bullitt Mustang $4k above MSRP. They wrangled me in by basically telling me, "You're new so you're a ghost in the finance world right now. We're doing you a huge favor, I'm shocked we even found a loan for you. Since we're taking the risk, we can't give you the loan unless you buy the car above MSRP." I've ALWAYS been pretty savvy when it comes to purchases on things like electronics and whatnot, but I had no idea how to buy a car. I was 23 years-old at the time, was dying to get rid of my 1 month old V6, and was desperate. The dealership saw that and ate me up. The icing on the cake was my loan was 11% interest. I kept the loan for a year and half and paid everything off as soon as I had the money.

After that NEVER again. Cash for everything. I've built up my credit by keeping a $500 loan on my credit card for 6-7 months at a time and then paying it off. Then starting the cycle over. Hopefully it'll help my credit when it comes time for me to eventually settle down and buy a house/condo... but even that I'm thinking of just holding out for a few years and getting cash also. When I upgraded to the Shelby GT500, I spent 10 hours at the dealership to get the deal I wanted, but at the same time I wouldn't have minded walking away if they didn't give me my numbers. I'm essentially a dealership's worst nightmare because I've learned the ability to recognize when I start to have what I like to call "fiend eyes" and I walk away. My friends and coworkers usually come to me for advice if they want to buy cars or electronics, but like I said, I only know what I know now by learning it the hard way.

No debt is a good concept and practice if you can do it.
Read up on how to get your credit score up when you buy a house.

I took a loan out on my Hayabusa even though I had cash to pay for it. They were offering 0% financing for 60 months. Why would I tie my money up when I can invest it instead. It is not costing me anything. Playin the money game. :laugh:

Back