Car and Bike Pics...

ssg_petty_210

Registered
Okay so everyone loves seeing pictures of the hard word and dedication other people have put into their rides. So I will start out by posting a few of my car, and a few of my bike. Lets keep this thread going. I think we might meet some really cool people. My name is Robert by the way. And it is truly a blessing to be here meeting with all of you. I hope you enjoy. Now enought talking, onto the PICS......
My 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
o Buschur Downpipe
o Test pipe
o ETS Catback
o ETS Intercooler
o ETS radiator pipe (polished)
o ETS Licp
o GSC S1 Cams
o Stock IX DV
o GM 3 port EBC
o KN Hard pipe intake
o FIC 950cc Fuel Injectors
o Walbro 255
o MAPerformance O2 dump
o Eibach Pro Kit
o Autometer Boost gauge
o AEM Wideband
o VIII Bumper
o APR GT3 mirrors
o Rexpeed JDM rear bumper extensions
o JDM rear bumper
o WW Vortex Generator
o 17x9+25 Flat Black w/ Red stripe Rota Grids
o Custom spark plug cover. Chrome w/ Carbon Fiber
o Steering wheel two gauge pod
o Tuned by KevinD @ Evolution Dynamics. Evolution Dynamics
Here are also some videos of the car at the track. Enjoy and feel free to comment on the vids. I will add that the track is horrible, and my wife cut the video short and didnt include the times on the board. But you can see the car run, so enjoy. I will get better videos when we race at the San Antonio drag stip.
YouTube - SSGPETTY210's Channel

Okay here is my update to this thread. Threw the new shoes on. Let me know what yall think.
IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

I must have forgot the bike pics. I'll add em now. This thread is for everyone to post up what car they drive with a pic of their bike as well.
IMG_0679.jpg

Hey SSG awesome collection best of both worlds. Just a quick question, why r ur frame sliders so high?

Evos are sexy

I gotta admit it does look weird without its spoiler though ???

Lol I thought so at first to. But it grew on me. Best part is, it gets so much less attention from the police lol. Now they see it as a typical four door grocery getter lol. An 11 sec grocery getter lol.

Great looking bike. Looks just like an 09 white.

Do you hit the sliders with your knee or leg?

Actually I dont lol. Their not in the way at all. They are kind of high now that I see them on other Busa's.

Fellas, this thread is for everyone to post their rides as well.

Back