CANCELLED: St Louis Area Ride, Part Duex

I still plan on making it for the ride as well.
Chris let me know your schedule and maybe I can ride over to the meeting place with you and your bud. We could hook up at the Shell station at Florissant Rd & 270.

Will be at the loading Dock this Sunday around noon, if interested see ya there. my cell 314-952-0461. Weather permitting of course !
beerchug.gif

(busadrive @ Sep. 07 2007,17
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I still plan on making it for the ride as well.
Chris let me know your schedule and maybe I can ride over to the meeting place with you and your bud. We could hook up at the Shell station at Florissant Rd & 270.
Yeah not a problem, I think we should head out about 7:15.  We can meet then or you could meet us at my house at 7.

(DREW @ Sep. 07 2007,18:37) Will be at the loading Dock this Sunday around noon, if interested see ya there. my cell 314-952-0461. Weather permitting of course !  
beerchug.gif
Sorry Drew I can't make it this weekend.

Looks good for me Sunday. Nobody at the loading dock yesterday. I guess the game kept people home.

Not much of a game. I'll be at the IHOP at 8 on suday.

Harold did you want to meet at the gas station still?

Chris I will give you a call Friday or Saturday, maybe stop by and say hi so I can find your place Sun. morning. If that does not pan out then i''ll see ya at the Shell station about 7:15

(DREW @ Sep. 10 2007,14:13) Nobody at the loading dock yesterday. I guess the  game kept people home.
sorry, i had to work...co-worker went out on maternity leave early so it's been even worse than normal this week...hopefully, next time
beerchug.gif

I had to help one of my clients move. Sorry. I may be able to make it next weekend.

Sunday morning does cut into Church time. I'd love to make it, but not until a Saturday date pops up sometime.

Man.....I'm actually going to be i the St. Louis area this weekend and I can't even go on this ride. My wife is running a Half Marathon on sunday and I have to be there to support her....wish i could just say "good luck, run hard, don't die..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But I don't think she would be up for me leaving her at the race while i go ride...

laugh.gif

(bigmac0331 @ Sep. 12 2007,11:08) Man.....I'm actually going to be i the St. Louis area this weekend and I can't even go on this ride.  My wife is running a Half Marathon on sunday and I have to be there to support her....wish i could just say "good luck, run hard, don't die..."  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  But I don't think she would be up for me leaving her at the race while i go ride...
You only need to be there at the start and finish. She won't know that you went for a ride inbetween
laugh.gif
Oh, its only a half marathon, never mind.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

she would have me by the short hairs....I would honestly consider it if it was a full marathon...

(beaquel @ Sep. 10 2007,22:00) Sunday morning does cut into Church time.  I'd love to make it, but not until a Saturday date pops up sometime.
You and Danny should just go to church on Sat night and then make the ride.
super.gif

(beaquel @ Sep. 10 2007,22:00)
Sunday morning does cut into Church time. I'd love to make it, but not until a Saturday date pops up sometime.

You and Danny should just go to church on Sat night and then make the ride.
super.gif

[/Quote]

Exactly, I am going Saturday @ 6PM to Grace, anyone need directions?

If you're taking Semi, we expect pics!

--Wag--

Back