St Louis Area Ride, Part Deux, Redeux

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I'm proposing Saturday, October 6 for this. It's a 160 mile route packed with some of the best motorcycling roads Missouri has to offer. I shortened up the route to only include the half south of 44.

9:30 Stands Up St. Clair Mobil at 44 and 47 -> Potosi (Fuel stop)
11:15 Stands up Potosi -> Bixby (lunch at the General Store)
1:30 Stands up Bixby -> Potosi (Fuel stop)
2:45 Stands up Potosi -> St. Clair Mobil at 44 and 47

I'll be having breakfast at the Dutzow Deli prior to the ride if anyone wants to join me.

This is a challenging route with some technical sections of twisties. Please keep that in mind when deciding whether to join the ride.

image_map.gif

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 20 2007,16:55) Sorry Dennis I can't make a Saturday ride.  What about a Sunday later in the month?
I can go for a short ride on Sunday 7, but i need to be back around lunch time. Sunday the 14 I'm free all day.

Hey Dennis, Missed ya at the bash. Im probably in for Saturday. Call me.

(WarBlade @ Oct. 02 2007,16:12) becareful guys alot of people i ride with go on this road and have been a few accidents
I know of 6 bikes that have gone down this year on this route. People have got to ride thier own ride and not get caught up in running with the pack.

Some of the locals have spray painted the street in the troublesome corners. The problem isn't with the road itself, nice left handed sweeper. There are rocks near the road on the outside of the corner. People target fixate on them and run wide off the road into them.

Back