St louis area ride

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 10 2007,14:09) I'm good with any time. 6 maybe a bit early but 8 sounds good. My neighbor wants to tag along on his CBR600. He's in town until next week when he's being shiped off to Iraq. I'm sure there's no problem with him tagging along but he is only 20. So I wasn't sure if this will stop us from making any ceartain stops you had planned.

Also Dennis, which way are you taking to get there. If your heading through St Charles and through Calhoun maybe we can just meet on Fifth street and ride out there together.  We will be coming from Florissant.
no problem with his age at the loading dock. Maybe do a shorter ride if too hot. i can also meet with you on Missouri side at 8:00 if you want. later.. lets get a meet point planned and time.

I don't think I've ever been on that ferry. I've only rode on the Golden Eagle and the Hardin ferry. But if we're just going to meet up on this side of the river there's no need to ride the ferry.

Yep, that route's assuming we are still doing the loading doc. I we're still headed north toward Hanible, I'd suggest meeting in Winfield. There's a gas station at the intersection of 79 and 47.

Suggested route: 47->W->79. That takes us to Clarksville the long way. From there we can decide whether to continue North on 79 to Hanibal, or bail out and head South on 79 back to St. Chuck if the heat gets too bad.

Have fun guys! That is my old stomping grounds (formerly from Wood River).

P.

beerchug.gif

i get off work at 0800 in Alton...if you guys meet on the other side of the River and then head to this side, i could meet you somewhere (take me about 20 minutes to change and get to the Grafton area) and ride for a couple hours before heading home from wherever we ended up to get some zzz's
beerchug.gif

The loading dock will not be open at 8:30 but still a good place to meet. park in south lot under the big oak tree on the hill. We will be there. unless I hear back from someone its 8:30 at the loading dock. Mike and maybe Doug will be with me. Doug has a new limited edition M-109. Sweet.

Back