CANCELLED: St Louis Area Ride, Part Duex

I may even get some video.  The video system took quite a beating at MPP.  I need to make some improvements with the install to make it more track proof.

(Wag @ Sep. 14 2007,07:34) If you're taking Semi, we expect pics!

--Wag--
will do sir!!
beerchug.gif

but i'm not taking any more like the last one i took of you with BW's bike on Sun. night!!!!!!!!!!
poke.gif
almost broke my camera
crazy.gif

(semi @ Sep. 14 2007,20:47)

--Wag--
will do sir!!
beerchug.gif

but i'm not taking any more like the last one i took of you with BW's bike on Sun. night!!!!!!!!!!
poke.gif
almost broke my camera
crazy.gif
I notice you STILL haven't posted it!

biggrin.gif

eek2.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 15 2007,14:56)
(semi @ Sep. 14 2007,20:47)

--Wag--
will do sir!!
beerchug.gif

poke.gif
almost broke my camera  
crazy.gif
I notice you STILL haven't posted it!

biggrin.gif

eek2.gif

--Wag--
i can't unless i want to get banned...it's worse than the one xzvs posted of himself in his boxers
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

Just about to wash the bike for tomorrow, weather looks perfect!!!   I'll see you all in the morning
beerchug.gif

Harold, we starting to work on the bikes now, feel free to come by. Or just give me a call and we can set up a meet point.

bikes clean, chain and idle are adjusted, she's ready to go
beerchug.gif

as nice as she looks, i'll have to be out on her tonight so she'll probably be dirty when i see you all in the morning
biggrin.gif

Bikes dirty as usual. Idle is still set way high from the track. She's ready to go
smile.gif
See you at the IHOP in the morning.

(GSXcite @ Sep. 15 2007,20:56) You guys be safe. Wish I could go with!
sad.gif
wish you could too, bro...won't be very long and you will be up and running strong again
beerchug.gif

I was born and raised in St. Louis and rode back in the day of "On Any Sunday" with a Yamaha DT250 Enduro. It wouldn't handle the highways, but I did own a Triumph TR6 and my grandparents lived in Alton, MO, in Oregon County. I often drove the TR6 to see them down highway 19.

If you have a bike in Missouri you need to ride highway 19 from I44 to the border. The 57 mile stretch from Salem to Emminence is particularly good. There is a lot of good scenery and springs to stop and see. The corners go on forever and there are a lot of blind, decreasing radius turns. Be careful though....the shoulders are alternately comprised of either air or rock.

(Flyfisher @ Sep. 15 2007,21:24) I was born and raised in St. Louis and rode back in the day of "On Any Sunday" with a Yamaha DT250 Enduro.  It wouldn't handle the highways, but I did own a Triumph TR6 and my grandparents lived in Alton, MO, in Oregon County.  I often drove the TR6 to see them down highway 19.

If you have a bike in Missouri you need to ride highway 19 from I44 to the border.  The 57 mile stretch from Salem to Emminence is particularly good.  There is a lot of good scenery and springs to stop and see.  The corners go on forever and there are a lot of blind, decreasing radius turns.  Be careful though....the shoulders are alternately comprised of either air or rock.
19 is awesome. I had a blast heading down to Mountain Home AR. We aren't going to make it that far south this weekend. I had a ride to AR planned for next weekend, but I'll be in Dallas for work, so no go for me
sad.gif

Hey Guys I just got a phone call from MCMustang saying that this ride has been canceled due to BusaDrive going down.

I have no details what so ever, Shawn said he will post up as soon as he can.

Back