Thursday AM Run (Rookie Ride)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
This ride will be led by GSXcite and will run from the Phillips to Tellico Plains and back

Any skill level (rookie ride)
Meeting at 08:45 AM
Stands up at 09:00 AM return should be around 12:30-1:00PM

Route

Feel free to add your name to this thread

All rides List link

Cool, Juli and I are in for this one. Thats one scheduled for Thursday, and one the Vman for Friday.  
beerchug.gif
Thanks Hal, Thanks Randy!

thursday is the biltmore day, friday is the hooters day. not sure which vman one you are talking about

This is GSXCite running a group to Tellico Plains and back VMAN will be doing Dragon help after the photo shoot Saturday

Still waiting for a commit on the Rookie ride leader for Friday..

I will more than likely be helping people on the Gap on Saturday after the photo shoot. I am not much for distance rides lol......

Friday I hope to get some Gap time on the R1 with Ian from Redline Stands for a bit-o-knee draggin activity.

Oops, my bad guys, I thought Vman was leading the ride Friday morning.
corner2.png
banghead.gif
I will finger it out!
face7.gif

This will be a great ride on one of the best roads in america for motorcycles! Riders of all skill levels are welcome. My #1 objective is to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip.

post_6_29696_P1010020.jpg

This will be a great ride on one of the best roads in america for motorcycles! Riders of all skill levels are welcome. My #1 objective is to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip.
If you have never run these roads or been to the bash, this run will keep you coming back every year... This was the first ride I took (on a bike) through the area and if you forget your cameras? you are going to be really mad at yourself....

hal, at the moment myself and two others are scheduled for the biltmore trip. as we get closer final rides will be determined. i just want to make sure i get to run thunder road this year!!! i missed the rides last year....

hal, at the moment myself and two others are scheduled for the biltmore trip.  as we get closer final rides will be determined.  i just want to make sure i get to run thunder road this year!!!  i missed the rides last year....
I want to do thunder road too. Have you made plans yet for after the pictures on Saturday? That might be a good time for thunder road ride.

Back