St louis area ride

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone interested in a ride and meet at The loading dock in Grafton. Meet at 12:00 Sunday. Ride up to Quincy and Hannibal then back to St louis area. Call 314-952-0461 if interested...

Let's ride
smile.gif

I was just at the Loading Dock last weekend - and a couple of weekends before that as well.

I can't make this Sunday, but we should meet up at least once this season - never rode with a fellow .orger yet.

i'm working this weekend so i can't make this one
sad.gif
have fun, keep it on the rubber parts, and take plenty of pics to make the rest of us jealous
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Aug. 09 2007,15:42) i'm working this weekend so i can't make this one
sad.gif
have fun, keep it on the rubber parts, and take plenty of pics to make the rest of us jealous
beerchug.gif
Maybe next time..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

For those that have not been to the Loading Dock, It is the 1st left coming into Grafton on river road past the center divider ,Soth side of town, on the river. Big warehouse looking building. Lots of bikes on the weekends. Ok food, patio on the riverfront to watch the boaters. very cool place..

Will be parking on south side of building on the hill under the big oak tree, if not already taken. Can see bikes there from patio.

Dennis called me about this ride. I will not be able to make it... wish I could. I have a buddy coming down and will be working on my rental house and my van I just bought. However my wifes family is having a huge grt together on Saturday. Anyone in the area that wants to go is welcome. The spend thousands on the event, have huge pig roast, fireworks (proffessional), lots of food and drinks..... Lots of good looking girls for the local single guys too. It is near Eureka Missouri

Man, I am on-call this week end,
would like to make a ride anfd meet some of you soon though.
Have a good time, be safe.

Looks like three to four maybe. heat will be a factor for sure. Weather service says 103-105 Sunday. Ouch...

If you do not already have a CamelBak, I'd suggest getting one before Sunday. First, staying hydrated on a hot day is very imprtant. Second, filling it with ice water and wearing it under your gear helps keep you cool.

Due to the heat, I think it might be a good idea to start this ride in the morning rather than at noon as discussed. Anyone have any input please post up. I wear full leathers and can tell you that I wont be offended if we start earlier.
tounge.gif
Weather says 103-105 for Sunday. I can start as early as 6:00 am if we reschedule. Maybe in everyone best interest to make alternate plan.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_036__Medium_.jpg

I'm good either way. I've not missed a day riding so I'm used to riding at 100+*. I'm also OK starting earlier, but I'm not sure how early the ferry runs in the morning to get to the Loading Dock.

I'm good with any time. 6 maybe a bit early but 8 sounds good. My neighbor wants to tag along on his CBR600. He's in town until next week when he's being shiped off to Iraq. I'm sure there's no problem with him tagging along but he is only 20. So I wasn't sure if this will stop us from making any ceartain stops you had planned.

Also Dennis, which way are you taking to get there. If your heading through St Charles and through Calhoun maybe we can just meet on Fifth street and ride out there together. We will be coming from Florissant.

Like to meet some other local Busa riders, but I got company in from FL this weekend. Keep the speeds down.....got a 89 in a 55 a couple weeks ago.

Back