Busa for paraplegic

Does anybody have a spare black hump they want to sell? I want to put the hump back on with the wheelchair rack but I have to dremel the hump out a bit to make it fit. I can ask on the classified forum too.

Thanks again fella's.

If you don't find one, and would like to help buy one new I will personally offer you the first $20 towards that purchase (I work for a Suzuki dealer) Anyone else that wants to make this happen for Dewie please PM me. Either way, I'm glad to help support this.

-Ken

Last edited:
If you don't find one, and would like to help buy one new I will personally offer you the first $20 towards that purchase (I work for a Suzuki dealer) Anyone else that wants to make this happen for Dewie please PM me. Either way, I'm glad to help support this.

-Ken

I'm in for $20

Also, I know Justin is a board sponsor and I'm not looking to be stepping on any toes. I'd be glad to give my $20 off towards him if would like to keep this in the oRg family. Otherwise I can do it here, I've confirmed with management that we can cover the shipping cost as well as get it sold at cost. We are not looking to make a penny on this deal.

ahh guys no way. I wasn't looking for a hand out or charity when I said that. I live in Canada so shipping will be as much as the hump. You guys are a amazing group and I really missed it here during the dark days of being a Spyder owner lol. I am humbled by the offer and thanks so much for the offer but I would be to nervous to cut up a new hump lol.. you guys are amazing..

Wow man that is amazing. That's my biggest fear is an accident that will make it so I can't ride again. You have shown me that it can't stop you if you really want it. Can't wait to see more pictures of you out there riding man. God bless you.

dewie...Just need yer shipping adress. Yer CANADIAN Brother has you covered. (one free hump on its way)

PM sent to you.

RSD.

:beerchug:

You da man Rub!!! Glad you figured out where I was going there!!!

A few folks were dropping hints. I just thought it was a joke that I was not understanding.

Thanks Bots.:thumbsup: Sometimes I need "the straight forward appoach".

I will be in my shop shop this morning constructing a perfect shipping box and doing a beautiful cut wax and polish job on said part.

It will shine like the top of my noggin. :laugh:

Best part I ever gave away.

RSD.

That's unreal you guys. It really is like a family on here, always willing to help out or bust someone balls if need be lol. I'm touched by the response and truely humbled. I'll post up some pics once its competed.

God bless you guys.

Duane.

Now you've got my number Dewie and can pick up without fear of getting yer ear talked off by a tele-marketer.

I did a little detective work and thought I called Dewie.

Turns out I called his Mom's house.:laugh: She was SUPER NICE. :thumbsup: I explained the deal and she gave me Dewie's cell number.She new all about The Org.

Now we have this all sorted out. Dewie will have his new shiney black hump as fast as possible.

Thanks guys for all the hints,but next time,just hit me with something.

"Wake-y Wake-y Rubb":crowbar:

Rubb.

Back