Busa for paraplegic

One of my old bosses was paralyzed as a result of a careless mistake by one of his "friends" but has never let that stop him from doing anything. He's amazing and someone I still admire for his strength and determination. If he can't find what he needs, he will make it himself. I wish you all the best and admire your courage for getting back out there. Truly inspirational.

And big props to Rubb!!!

:bowdown::cheerleader: Truly awesome is all I can say. Welcome back to two wheels, safe and happy riding on a great looking machine.

:bowdown:

Truly amazing! And humbling. All my personal problems and challenges now seem so small and insignificant. A true inspiration! Thank you, thank you, thank you - for sharing!

If you ever want to be a movie star, I am sure if you reach out, one of the big studios might be interested... I am also sure that if such a movie ever comes out, it would be an inspiration to millions.

Best of everything to you!

:bowdown:

Truly amazing! And humbling. All my personal problems and challenges now seem so small and insignificant. A true inspiration! Thank you, thank you, thank you - for sharing!

If you ever want to be a movie star, I am sure if you reach out, one of the big studios might be interested... I am also sure that if such a movie ever comes out, it would be an inspiration to millions.

Best of everything to you!

Wow thanks IG.
When I was in the hospital I told a Dr I wanted to ride again (since most Dr see thousands of motorcycle accident patients most of them hate bikes) and he told me "do what inspires you and that will inspire your family" and I was blowen away and driven by his response.

I know as I get older it will be harder to do things like this so I want to do as much as I can while I can. And thanks to get family and friends for the help I am able to.

And for you guys who have kids you know. I would go thru hell for my new daughter so I want to set a example for her.

I don't know about being a movie star, I have a face for radio tho lol

Back