I think I made a big mistake today...

rbb213

Registered
Here it is, I was going to change out my sprocket cover, due to it being cracked....So I took off the Clutch sensor...and went to my buddys house to pick up the cover....

I came back home, and installed a gear indicator, and without remembering I took off the sensor, I was changing gears to see if the sensor was working...Hence, it wasnt, So i proceeded to look down...and behold, The sensor was off....(Dumb mistake)

So I kicked all the gears all the way back down to 1st gear....and put the sensor back on...but For some odd reason, I dont feel comfortable about it...

Am I safe, or did I mess something up....???....

Needless to say, I never changed the cover....cause of this...

Ride the bike and see if the GIpro indicates the correct gear. If it dosen't put it in the learn mode. The GIpro won't work if the speed senser isn't connected so just make sure everything is connected properly and you'll be fine.

Ride the bike and see if the GIpro indicates the correct gear.  If it dosen't put it in the learn mode.  The GIpro won't work if the speed senser isn't connected so just make sure everything is connected properly and you'll be fine.
Hmmm..You said learn mode...now How do I do that?....its an 04

Yes Everything is connected back properly..

Back