My wheelchair accessable Busa

No I get first gens are lower then 2ends. But is your 05 built with an extra $5k of mods and built for market that can’t use their legs and CAN’T ride 2 wheels at all and there are zero bikes like it for sale most likely in the world?

There a no other sport bikes out there modified for disabled riders who thought their riding days are over. I get your not in that market and it’s not a vast market of people looking for something like this. All black premium edition black frame bikes with just over 10,000km alone is more desirable out there than most anyways.
I just looked in Alberta on Kijiji and there’s multiple first gens from mild mods to heavy mods for over $8k.

So you can compare a new mini van is $40ish. A Wheelchair accessible mini van new is $80k CAD and up. It takes time and money and lots of machine shop hours to build this stuff and not trying to sell for OEM prices.

I’m glad you purchased a bike and are happy with the price but until you are disabled and can’t ride please dont compare my bike to stock bikes prices. In my post I said I was open to reasonable offers and was not fixed to the asking price.

Be safe out there and watch out for cagers so you don’t need stuff like this.
I'm not trying to offend you or your bike, busas are an extremely niche market in canada and even more niche with the disability mods you've done. You'd also get maybe 1/4 of the return from mods when you go to sell it if not less. If it was me personally I'd remove the mods sell then separate on ebay and return the bike to stock and sell as a stock bike.

No I get first gens are lower then 2ends. But is your 05 built with well over $5k of mods and built for market that can’t use their legs and CAN’T ride 2 wheels at all and there are zero bikes like it for sale most likely in the world?

There a no other sport bikes out there modified for disabled riders who thought their riding days are over. I get your not in that market and it’s not a vast market of people looking for something like this. All black premium edition black frame bikes with just over 10,000km alone is more desirable out there than most anyways.
I just looked in Alberta on Kijiji and there’s multiple first gens from mild mods to heavy mods for over $8k.

So you can compare a new mini van is $40ish. A Wheelchair accessible mini van new is $80k CAD and up. It takes time and money and lots of machine shop hours to build this stuff and not trying to sell for OEM prices.

I’m glad you purchased a bike and are happy with the price but until you are disabled and can’t ride please dont compare my bike to stock bikes prices. In my post I said I was open to reasonable offers and was not fixed to the asking price.

Be safe out there and watch out for cagers so you don’t need stuff like this.
I find many 'niche' things to be a hard sell for some reason...

A bike like this which gives access to riding for disabled people should be a no-brainer to sell quick.

Right now during the pandemic toys are selling quickly and way above normal selling prices.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would use such a bike but I'm sure there's someone is out there for it.

I find many 'niche' things to be a hard sell for some reason...

A bike like this which gives access to riding for disabled people should be a no-brainer to sell quick.

Right now during the pandemic toys are selling quickly and way above normal selling prices.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would use such a bike but I'm sure there's someone is out there for it.
Here in sask sportbikes are dead, it's either Harleys or dirtbikes. Insurance has killed the sportbike industry in sask years ago!

Back