Hey everyone, Got a favor to ask.......... ~ICEMANN~

ICEMANN

Registered
I Entered, my last year photo from the dragon, in a contest, to win a cardio in helmet audio set.

If your a facebook person, please log in and vote for my pic. Most votes wins a free set.

If I win I plan to donate the helmet set to be auctioned off as a fund raiser for a local charity. I already have a set as seen in the photo.

If your an owner of a cardio helmet audio system, enter your photo or at least vote.

Thanks, missed everyone.

~ICE~

https://apps.facebook.com/contestsa...scala-rider-G4/6801?fbpage_id=130834130261805

78780.709.5385_large.jpg

I take it that "love it" is a vote? If it is you got one here cause I loved it:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Yes sir it's me. The photo is from a 1300 mile ride trip,no trailers, from Ohio to Tenn, thru the gap, North Carolina, pigeon forge, the smokey mts etc. I really have to thank Rhythm for the trip. He is one heck of a ryder and allowed me the opportunity to go with him. Best ride ever. Left friday came back sunday. Rain, fog, etc. Perfect... Thanks TY. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the vote. yep its my understanding a "love it" is a positive vote. And for those that comment. I do have padded under armor on beneath the jeans.

~ICE~

You got my vote. Good luck on the contest.
I was going to comment on the jeans until I saw the comment next to the picture on Facebook.

Back