What helmet is best for around $300

My girl has this one, she loves it AGV K3 SV. I think I paid $249 for hers.

I use a regular HJC, doesn't bother me at all just a bit heavy. I want to try CF next time but they are $$$.

Go on the Revzilla website and look for helmets. It allows you to set a price range and they usually have video reviews for each helmet and customer reviews underneath.

+1
and, Revzilla not only has some of the best prices, but they are the easiest place to buy gear from, as returns/exchanges are hassle free.

The op has already bought a helmet, but, the one thing I didn't see posted here was this...the shape of your head, seriously.
If an HJC or Shoei fits your head, great...but an Arai won't, or vice versa.
Different brands are also designed for different head shapes. Arai fits a round head, a Shoei or HJC fits a more egg shaped head, lol(I'm an egghead).
Which is also why Revzilla is great.
Helmet shape doesn't fit, no problem, return or exchange it for another.

As someone who has crashed wearing a HJC CL-17, I don’t know how much it actually helped. 40mph strike on dirt and I was out. 24hr loss of memory, severe concussion that had lasting effects for at least 3 years.

I guess it’s probably better than nothing, but not by much.

As someone who has crashed wearing a HJC CL-17, I don’t know how much it actually helped. 40mph strike on dirt and I was out. 24hr loss of memory, severe concussion that had lasting effects for at least 3 years.

I guess it’s probably better than nothing, but not by much.

Your alive still arent you? I would say the helmet did its job. They arent going to stop concussions they will stop your dome from getting split like a pumkin on impact and lacerated to hell.

I guess I expect more. It’s 2019. What advancements have there been? It’s a plastic outer with styrofoam basically. I’m still leaning towards the 6D. May try it out.

HOME - 6D Helmets

Just ordered one of these
SHARK SPARTAN CARBON 1.2 SKIN DKA CARBON BLACK ANTHRACITE

s-l1600.jpg

Back