It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....

Wow!!! Great story!! Now I feel even worst for not joining blanca(saiid) on the trip from florida!! I hope I can make it one day!!!!!!

Willie very well written, Glad to meet you my friend, look forward to seeing u at the next bash.

Willie it was great meeting the famous CrazyArch and his trusty steed.
Love the epic acct. your right I got nuttin on dat one :)

I'm so happy you didn't get hurt or go under the bike on the hill when it fell.
That's a ton of weight coming down and it could have easily ended badly. Also happy a local NASCAR pit crew just happened by to put her together :)
Hope to see you again.

Willie it was great meeting the famous CrazyArch and his trusty steed.
Love the epic acct. your right I got nuttin on dat one :)

I'm so happy you didn't get hurt or go under the bike on the hill when it fell.
That's a ton of weight coming down and it could have easily ended badly. Also happy a local NASCAR pit crew just happened by to put her together :)
Hope to see you again.

Didn't you find it funny though...seeing 4 or 5 guys run to the Busa first, then check on Willie?! :rofl: Willie felt the love, I know he did :hug:

Nice story....I still can't figure out how you guys put your clothes in the washing machine instead of the dryer. I could understand if it were all guys but Michelle was born knowing how to use a washing machine....she let you guys down on that one. hahahahaha :rofl: J/K Vab's. Why doesn’t Michelle need a watch.............cuz threes a clock on the stove!

Nice story....I still can't figure out how you guys put your clothes in the washing machine instead of the dryer. I could understand if it were all guys but Michelle was born knowing how to use a washing machine....she let you guys down on that one. hahahahaha :rofl: J/K Vab's. Why doesn’t Michelle need a watch.............cuz threes a clock on the stove!

Oh sure, bash Michelle when you think she's not looking! :moon: :moon:

Great write up. You did have an epic adventure, and that is what makes it worth while, a trip that you will remember over most. It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you in the fall. :)

Back