Parabusa down

Thanks guys. We do inspections and have caught and improved a few things, the part that failed was internally in the actuator, no way we coulda caught that. So we are gonna use the same actuator but build a frame around it to a sort the vibrations. Yeah I made out pretty good all things considered.

Yeah I have seen other paras driving from a side car. That is totally not for me. After my wreck I bought and modified a canam spyder and god that was a mistake. If it doesn't have 2 wheels id rather buy a convertible car cause its the same thing. If you can't lean into a corner no thanks.

As many have mentioned before, Hats Off to you Sir for your inspirational courage! Another "safety net" option is a set of secondary arms that would be mechanically released using a cable system. They would spring down and lock in place. They would not go as low as your current setup but would at least be low enough to prevent a complete fall over. Just food for thought buddy....keep us posted on your progress and keep up with the courage!

We have a guy that does trackdays at Barber on a specialized bike that has runners that come down under a certain speed. And the dude is FAST....

What an incredible story (except for the incident). God bless you with many enjoyable days on and off the Busa. Let us know if you need anything.

I have heard and seen video of the para at barber racing and that's so cool. If I get all the gremlins out of this I am thinking of taking a performance riding class to give me a better handle on it. I can only ride 60-70% from before, hardest part is corner entry, once the bike is centre off its fine. I've been trying different things to help but need more seat time.

I have thought about a back up system just with the kickstand, figuring out a way to get it down then I can stop quick and rest it on that.

Thanks for the kind words again guys and gals, means a lot.

Back