Busa for paraplegic

I have the most RESPECT for you.. but :rofl: the looks on other drivers face when they see the wheelchair.. thats gotta be priceless... Im soooo happy your up and Riding again.. you have great ppl to help you along.. mad props man.. sorry to hear about your wreck

AWESOME!
And so is the bike.
Most people would have given up and wasted away.
You sir are incredible! You have no idea what a story and struggle like yours does for others, as you seem to find the good.
Attitude is everything. I can't possibly imagine your circumstances, but it is absolutely amazing what you have overcome!
My hope for you is that modern medicine will have you and many back walking in the future!
May GOD bless you and your young family!
Congrats on the little one, they are so much fun and such a blessing!
I am in awe:bowdown::thumbsup:

The most impressive show of determination I have seen in ages. You have my respect and admiration for setting the bar so high with your fortitude to live life on your terms.

Excellent stuff Dewie! Two thumbs up from Down Under.
So, are you thinking about a turbo yet...? LOL

Well done! Last fella we rode with in similar situation had modded up a Harley sidecar rig.

He'd signed up for a tour, and was just one of the guys.

Dsc_1808_harley_sidecar.jpg

Dsc_1810_handicapped_sidecar.jpg

Dsc_1813_electric_shifter.jpg

Dsc_1845_harley_sidear.jpg

Dsc_1808_harley_sidecar.jpg

Dsc_1810_handicapped_sidecar.jpg

Dsc_1813_electric_shifter.jpg

Dsc_1845_harley_sidear.jpg

Thats amazing! So glad you kept spirits high and on top of that created a better product.

Not only did you overcome the odds and the naysayers but you did it on a Busa!!! Doesn't get any better than that...... :bowdown: Congrats and job well done sir :clap:

wow thanks for the praise guys. Funny looking back at my Dewie went down thread a lot of you same guys sent prayers way back in 2009 so thanks for all the support and well wishes it really means a lot. I'm not looking to be a inspirational speaker or anything but you have to do what you love in life or it's not the same. I have to settle for things in life and sit on the sidelines a lot but it's nice doing something I love to the max. I bet a lot of you guys would do the same thing as me (god forbid something happen) if you got knocked down. You don't know how strong you truly are till you get knocked down and have to get back up. Everyone has that fight inside them, I'm fortunate enough to have good friends and family to support and help me do stuff like this.

Does anybody have a spare black hump they want to sell? I want to put the hump back on with the wheelchair rack but I have to dremel the hump out a bit to make it fit. I can ask on the classified forum too.

Thanks again fella's.

Hopefully someone here has a Busa hump for you :thumbsup: If I had one, I'd give it to you...you are truly inspiring! :)

wow thanks for the praise guys. Funny looking back at my Dewie went down thread a lot of you same guys sent prayers way back in 2009 so thanks for all the support and well wishes it really means a lot. I'm not looking to be a inspirational speaker or anything but you have to do what you love in life or it's not the same. I have to settle for things in life and sit on the sidelines a lot but it's nice doing something I love to the max. I bet a lot of you guys would do the same thing as me (god forbid something happen) if you got knocked down. You don't know how strong you truly are till you get knocked down and have to get back up. Everyone has that fight inside them, I'm fortunate enough to have good friends and family to support and help me do stuff like this.

Does anybody have a spare black hump they want to sell? I want to put the hump back on with the wheelchair rack but I have to dremel the hump out a bit to make it fit. I can ask on the classified forum too.

Thanks again fella's.

I saw a couple on E bay the other day... one was priced at $45 without a scratch on it.

Back