BST carbon fiber wheels! WOW!

As sweet as those babies are, and I do want them, I can't see ponying up 4G for rims, but I guess if you got the loot, y not!?! I now if I had it, I would.

They are a work of art. I think I'd do it if I had unlimited wealth. Short of that, some Marchesini rims would be a nice substitute.

Just got my set today. Wow, these things really are light. I can't believe something so light could be so strong. I won't post any pics now becuase all I have on me is my video camera, it doesn't take very good pics. As soon as my other camera is available I'll get some good pics.

Dan
I don't want to rain on your parade but take a look at my post on BST Carbon Wheels for Gen11 and avoid potholes at all costs coz this can happen.

20170618_190306.jpg

20170618_190303.jpg

Just got my set today. Wow, these things really are light. I can't believe something so light could be so strong. I won't post any pics now becuase all I have on me is my video camera, it doesn't take very good pics. As soon as my other camera is available I'll get some good pics.

Dan

Want a set but have heard some dealers hesitate to do tire installation due to possible damage to rims.How do you address this problem. Have heard that despite their appeal to light weight they are prone to mishandling when new tires are needed. Not sure I could handle safely without damaging. Wow what a bummer at what 2-3k $ per set??
alligatorz

Aaauuuggggg.Indiana pot holes.
Picture make me I'll. Bet they were great for a while. Tell how were they? Know they are super lite. Did you have bearing installation problems, spacer problems. Were they a simple swap and bolt on?
Jealous of light weight. My zx14 could use a set but....
alligatorz

Aaauuuggggg.Indiana pot holes.
Picture make me I'll. Bet they were great for a while. Tell how were they? Know they are super lite. Did you have bearing installation problems, spacer problems. Were they a simple swap and bolt on?
Jealous of light weight. My zx14 could use a set but....
alligatorz
They are great Alligarorz, super light, improves handling and a simple replacement for the stock wheels with no installation problems whatsoever. Just really warning people to be careful if you hit a pothole, don't ride off like I did without checking the wheel for damage, coz later on that day I was doing 190mph plus on that wheel, had there been a sudden deflation I would no longer be a member of Hayabusa.org lol. Despite what the dealer said, "that it is a testament to how strong they are that the tire didn't deflate", I don't think that a stock wheel would have suffered anything like that damage! I did get a replacement from the dealer at cost price but I'm very wary of potholes now.

Back