carbon fiber wheels

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for carbon fiber wheels in black, anybody know? I'm seeing more and more helmets and parts available in different colors of carbon fiber now, but can't find cf wheels in colors anywhere.

BST%20Wheels_540.jpg

??? isnt carbon fiber black? i think the colored stuff isnt real cf either.

It looks more grayish brown to me. It's not a big deal, It's just that they cost so much. I'm afraid that as soon as I buy em, then they'll be available in black.
And thanks, I'll check out that site.

Perfect! U know any details? Like price range, and can U buy them with ceramic bearings already installed? Or without bearings at all?

Yeah, figured around $4k, still lookin ta see If I can find em already with ceramic bearings. Tryin ta save as much as possible.

I have a friend with a set off of his Busa for sale. They are the BSTs as above. PM me with an email address, and I'll pass your details along to him, and I'm sure you might be able to work something out if you really want them.

I have had a set of BST's on my Aprilia for some 4 years now, and love them.

:cool:

I'm looking for carbon fiber wheels in black, anybody know? I'm seeing more and more helmets and parts available in different colors of carbon fiber now, but can't find cf wheels in colors anywhere.

What year is your bike and where are you located ???

Six Pack, Brock's performance also has rights to sell the BST CF wheels. Would like to get a pair myself right now and almost bought BA Busa set but his are for a Gen I and I have a Gen II..offsets and such made it a no go. I will be checking with Golden Child to see if he can match Brock's price. If you have ever seen the CF Bst in person you would not even think for a second of wanting them a different color...they will make your nipples rock hard...I guarantee it...ha ha..2hip

Six Pack, Brock's performance also has rights to sell the BST CF wheels. Would like to get a pair myself right now and almost bought BA Busa set but his are for a Gen I and I have a Gen II..offsets and such made it a no go. I will be checking with Golden Child to see if he can match Brock's price. If you have ever seen the CF Bst in person you would not even think for a second of wanting them a different color...they will make your nipples rock hard...I guarantee it...ha ha..2hip

LOL...... i think i know what you mean...... :thumbsup:

Wondering if someone could put a "group buy" together if 5 or more of us bought a set?

Should be at a hard to beat price! :idea:
Any Vendors want to step up to the plate?????

Back