Carbon Fiber Wheels

StreetnTrack

Wanna send me a PM on price for the same Rotors and BST CF wheels that Warbaby has. Also would you take my 05 LE busa wheels in on any sorta upgrade deal for the BST wheels? Send me your best price with Power Pilots / mounted and ready to go w/described rotors.

Im gonna do the cast magnesium Marchesini's with Braking rotors . I can get a deal on the rotors thru Parts Unlimited. What's a deal on the wheels ?
rock.gif

StreetnTrack

Wanna send me a PM on price for the same Rotors and BST CF wheels that Warbaby has. Also would you take my 05 LE busa wheels in on any sorta upgrade deal for the BST wheels? Send me your best price with Power Pilots / mounted and ready to go w/described rotors.
you have mail.
On the price you last PM'ed me, is this for Magnesium or Aluminum hubs?

Also, could a group buy of 5 or more give the board members here a discount?

Thanks for your quick responses.

man I love those wheels that Warbaby has .... think I could swap them with mine and he wouldnt notice at deals gap
laugh.gif
just kiddin, but the next 3k I have layin around with not much else to do, I'm getting some of those things ...

....of course by the time that happens they'll have something else out, these will be last decade's news and my busa will have 100k miles
blush.gif

busa's a heavy beast...never seen the roads in India....so if potholes are common...I would personally steer clear.
You have a point. The roads in India suck really bad for riding bikes other than the really light flickable Bajaj 125 cc motorbikes. I'm not too sure what the roads in Mysore (Shenoy's town of residence) are like, because when I'm in India I'm always in Bombay, but I'm sure it must be difficult riding there on a heavy bike like the Busa.

We got more than potholes over there brudder. There are justt plain ol holes in the middle of the roads...
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126734080 -->

that pic hasta be some kinda bmw ad ... cant read the german, just a guess by the stacking order
laugh.gif

those rims are nice....mmaaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone take my wife in on trade for a set? you can have her for a month!
33 and no kids yet!
any takers?
laugh.gif

Back