BST carbon fiber wheels! WOW!

turbobusa2000

Registered
Just got my set today. Wow, these things really are light. I can't believe something so light could be so strong. I won't post any pics now becuase all I have on me is my video camera, it doesn't take very good pics. As soon as my other camera is available I'll get some good pics.

Dan

Just got my set today. Wow, these things really are light. I can't believe something so light could be so strong. I won't post any pics now becuase all I have on me is my video camera, it doesn't take very good pics. As soon as my other camera is available I'll get some good pics.

Dan

Welcome to the club :beerchug:

Nice...... those are still high on my list...... cept the account says....NO...... not at this time,
enjoy.:thumbsup:

Heres a low quality teaser pic. Just getting them tucked in for the night. :rofl:

IMG_0516-1.jpg

I would LOVE to get a set of those rims!!! If any of you have never held one in person do yourself a favor... I can hold one of those rims up with my Pinky!!

How much weigh are you shaving off your bike? Congrats on your purchase by the way. Can't wait to see them on your bike!

Send them to my house. I'll test them for you. I wouldn't for them to have a faliure on you.:laugh:

Dan

+1 Was one of the single best mod's to my bike, dramatically improved handling and acceleration. Nice Christmas present! :thumbsup:

Back