Brocks CT Single Installed

PremierJosh

Registered
Today is my second day with the CT single installed. Yesterday for some reason it felt a little quicker but nothing special. Today she feels great, I have no idea why but the bike feels quite a bit quicker. I also have the PC5 with Brocks street map. The fit and finish was very nice and super light. I'm still in search of more power for the ass dyno. I'm thinking BST wheels and a slightly more aggressive sprocket.

:welcome:
Throw a 17t front sprocket on it and give it a shot. The wheels will help but you'll feel the difference alot more when turning as opposed to accellerating-at least that's what I noticed with my Carrozzerias. And the pipe makes most of it's power increase at higher RPM where the Butt Dyno is less sensitive, so don't underestimate your power increase. With a 17t front you'll struggle to keep the front down with SWB.

True, I just went up two on the rear sprocket and it made a HUGE difference in driveability around town and local stuff.

Oh yeah!!!

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Looks awesome dude! :thumbsup:

1 Whats up with your tag???

2 How did you lower your Busa asnd how much?

Thanks,
Zack

Macon how far are you from Memphis? I would like to ride with you sometime. The tag just makes it harder for people to see at speed. If I remember correctly it was lowered 1" ish in the front and maybe 1.5" - 2" in the back. I'm getting more into cornering and may either get a second bike or raise this one back up. I do like the way it sits now.

I love the look of a slightly lowered Busa, 1" or so.

Just asking questions and gathering info on how much and what the prefeered way to do it is.

She looks great dude. Congrats!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

If you want more power have it tuned. that will be way better than any sprocket. a sprocket will always make your bike feel "faster" but its not always the case.

This may sound a little sarcastic but if you want more power you might look at the way you ride. I was talking to a guy who teaches advanced riding at a rider school and he said most people don't even ride in the engine's powerband. They ride around all day shifting at 5-6K, the motor isn't even spun up yet!

So I started paying more attention to shift points, using the full throttle and sure enough it's like there's a different bike in there. Shift from first at 9K+ and you will experience what a Busa can really do - Amazing!

Everyone knows the higher you shift the more power the bike has. But it's easy to get lazy when riding the streets. Also, the bottom line is winding a busa out in any gear will put you at carzy speed for most roads. But if you go through the gears keeping the bike between 7-10K it's an animal right off the showroom floor.

Looks good! I like the way the exhaust looks and the blacked out pegs too! Somedays the bike will feel better then others... weather has a part to do with that! I am +3 in the rear and it helps the bike pull better and turn better. Also raising the bike will help the busa turn better too!

Back