Brock's Single CT or Dual CT? Which one?

Shoot, for 10k, that's a turbo'd 1441, with some giggle gas on the side.

Did you get it from Brock's with the PC III/V? Any other mods? Any popping on decel?

I got it from Brock's and i already had a PCV on... he sent me a good map... i guess if you get it from Brocks with a PCV you'll get the map loaded in it. if you do the marbel mod the bike wont pop on decel. They also like the short gsxr 1000 stacks which i have on my bike

Thank you Fadi, please can you make me a list of mods in hierarchy to improve the performance of my busa, let me know what you tried, if its top secret, please send me a PM!! jeje!!!

Regards

Milton

Does exists an exhaust more sexy than this? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Brock's EJ was nice enough to sell me that very exhaust system off that bike at a heavy discount for used products. I have not heard the single CT, but I would go with duals. The gang over there guaranteed me that I would love the sound and performance, and I do. i was going to get the AH, but I am so glad I went with the CT duals intead with the PCIII (used. Thanks Jefro!) and the Brock map. Next stop ECU tuning after XMAS. Gotta save up (4 kids, 2 dogs, and SWMBO) :banghead:

I want to do some flybys with them, but gotta get my bud to lend my his cam 1st.

Forgot pics! :whistle:

busa1.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa5.jpg

Thanks for all the input guys!

After reading to all the posts, I decided to get the CT duals with the PC5... I just placed an order with Steve over at Brock's and it should be shipped to my CA address tomorrow. The only problem is that I won't be able to install the stuff until the 2nd week of November! I'll be traveling to the States at the end of this month and will be bringing it back personally on the plane to Chile.

I'll report in after I scare some cagers after the install.

Yey! :cheerleader:

Hey man ,,,, sorry for the delayed reply, i've been working on a big project filming in the desert... anyhow what i've done to my bike is:

- Brock's Dual CT
- Power commander 5 (PCV (make sure the map is 100% correct, the Original brocks map is good but was rich for my country hot/ humid and fuel is diffrent)
- Short GSXR 1000 Stacks
- (injectors cleaned and flow tested)
- BMC Race air filter
- Marbel mod (the plug comes with the Brocks system)

Planned mods:

- New Cams
- Head Work
_ 1441 cc pistons

PM me if you need any further info... and again sorry for the delay...

Cheers friend :beerchug:

I just ordered a single ct. Be here in 3 weeks or so. Does anyone have a drop in ecu reflash similar to a pc5 map from brocks? I'm going to get the tuner, just want something close for now tho

Hey man ,,,, sorry for the delayed reply, i've been working on a big project filming in the desert... anyhow what i've done to my bike is:

- Brock's Dual CT
- Power commander 5 (PCV (make sure the map is 100% correct, the Original brocks map is good but was rich for my country hot/ humid and fuel is diffrent)
- Short GSXR 1000 Stacks
- (injectors cleaned and flow tested)
- BMC Race air filter
- Marbel mod (the plug comes with the Brocks system)

Planned mods:

- New Cams
- Head Work
_ 1441 cc pistons

PM me if you need any further info... and again sorry for the delay...

Cheers friend :beerchug:

Many thanks, I´m happy you are with good working and developing your career. Thank you for the info about your DubaiRocket!!!. Do you dynoed your bike at this moment?. Good luck with all your future mods. The parts for the engine work are from Brocks?

Regards.

Milton

Yes i dynoed it, got around 188+ at 40c. also got some serious torque. im not sure from where i'll get the parts, i guess i'll send the whole engine to a good builder in the US,,, when it comes to this area the technician/ builder who will work on the engine is as important as the parts themselves.

I just ordered a single ct. Be here in 3 weeks or so. Does anyone have a drop in ecu reflash similar to a pc5 map from brocks? I'm going to get the tuner, just want something close for now tho

Im supprised it would take that long. Since brock is in ohio, it only took a day to get mine.

Just in today! Supposed to rain so a perfect day to mod. Is it going to be safe to run a ct and bmc without a tune? I'd really prefer not go real lean but I don't want a tune til everythings on, but I don't want to put it up for winter... Safe?:whistle:

If it is anything like the GEN 1, there should not be a problem. Mine was rich up top, and only lean at small throttle openings like putting thru town. It would make th ebike start to lurch

Back