2011 busa with brocks ct dual Exhaust install pictures

Ikillbugsfast

Registered
here are so pics of the brocks ct dual Exhaust .I don't see how a spring is going to seal the joints together. I am afraid it is going to leak or the springs are going to rust so far pretty simple to install. more pics to come

DSC04165.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

DSC04178.JPG

DSC04164.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04208.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

I've been running the short meg for close to 4 years >24K miles, no leaks, no rust, no problems. Great exhaust.

The springs simply hold it together. It's open on one end so it doesnt need to hold 'pressure' or be airtight.
Just supposed to 'flow' is all. Looks great.

here are so pics of the brocks ct dual Exhaust .I don't see how a spring is going to seal the joints together. I am afraid it is going to leak or the springs are going to rust so far pretty simple to install. more pics to come

Nice hardware .:thumbsup:
234861d1321410120-2011-busa-brocks-ct-dual-exhaust-install-pictures-dsc04166.jpg

Out of the both , the left one is brocks and right black one is stock ? .You still have the stock headers ?

Thumbs up on that exhaust, they look pretty beefy. Are you savvy enough to post up a video/sound clip? Cause I want to hear 'em!

I will have a shortmeg system for a gen 2 for sale in a couple of weeks if anybody is interested shoot me a pm.

Back