Brock's CT Single/Dual v Akrapovic full system

did you all do a actual road rolling test in midrange or just graph comparison of the dyno test in mid range?
I bet you would have seen you bike drive right away from your friend if you had left it alone now I bet he is closer to you....don't let dyno #'s be the say all think real world #'s. I tested the theory and know it works that way...

It was a real road test, through all the gears with all the RPM ranges,,,, brocks exhaust is really powerfull when it gets towards the top range and the trick it to get there ASAP, once you are there its really fast,,, but if you are at 6000 - 8000 RPM on 3rd and you role against the Akra it would be raelly hard to get away from him unless you do some extra mods on the bike.

I'm new to the Hayabusa boards but I tune cars for a living. Unless the tests were done same day/ same dyno don't even consider comparing them The Brocks graph is STD and is correcting 3% so it made 192.8/109.4 roughly that day. Still very impressive but remember every vendor is trying to sell there product. I plan to buy a Brocks CT if I don't go turbo so I'm not bashing them at all.

we talked the other day about turbo busas:thumbsup: I still need to get by your shop and meet you

Back