Full dual akrapovic system?

murphc13

Registered
I'm giving serious thoughts in going for this exhaust.Still have h=the stock wheelie bins on mine.The system is expensive but i get to keep the dual pipes,remove the cat and have Akrapovic quality....whats not to like:).
Question guys....do any of you have this system?Is it LOUD?Please give feedback if you can

I do not have it, but a friend of mine have recenly installed it. It is not very loud, but it is deep. the best sound around, if you want to pay top dollars

I had it on my gen2.
It was quiet with the baffles in, and I preffered it that way.
It wasn't loud without the baffles either.

I liked the mufflers without the stickers better. They peeled off easily.
Each baffle is held in by one allen head bolt.
Personally I think that the mufflers didn't sound good with the baffles out. The engine sounded like it was bogging(which it definitely was not), they have a funky sound. With the baffles in, they have a smooth stock like sound, only a little louder. I don't like for anyone to hear which way I went, if you know what I mean. You can hear a Brocks Alienhead at high rpm for a mile away(literally).
All depends what you like.

SDC10559.jpg

SDC10463.jpg

SDC10460.jpg

SDC10462.jpg

SDC10551.jpg

Great looking bike man.I prefer the cans with the stickers on though...but to each his own:).What are those smoked indicators like during the day?Are they visible to cars and other road users?They look sexy and im all about the sexy brother lol.
Can you post a pic of the rear indicators blinking during the day and the rear brake light pressed or point me in the right direction please?
Cheers dude...have a good day

Great looking bike man.I prefer the cans with the stickers on though...but to each his own:).What are those smoked indicators like during the day?Are they visible to cars and other road users?They look sexy and im all about the sexy brother lol.
Can you post a pic of the rear indicators blinking during the day and the rear brake light pressed or point me in the right direction please?
Cheers dude...have a good day

The turn signals are just as bright as stock, day or night. You cannot even tell they are smoked when the lights are on(just lenses and use stock bulbs).
I rode behind my bike day and night to see for myself.
The taillight is led, and they are just as bright as stock, only much more eye catching. Gives you a better chance of the idiot that's about to run you over seeing you.
The turn signals(front also) are from Moto Lume, formerly Clear Alternatives.
The taillight is a $20 ebay China cheapo. I saw my old Busa the other day(passed it on the road), the taillight still works and it's been around 4 years since I put it on there.
I'll have to look for pics.

Those Akras look great from behind dont they:)?.Can t wait to get these on my bike men....Did you guys that have this full system get a PCV and custom map setup on the dyno to go with it?
What was it like compared to stock?I'd imagine it'd make a decent difference to power delivery(not that its lacking or anything;))

Back