Brocks CT megaphone

Milton

Registered
Dear friends, please need pics of the CT megaphone installed on Hayabusa, because I´m in doubt between CT series (more long) and CT megaphone. It´s very difficult to obtain pics of CT megaphone on busas.

Please don´t confuse with shortmeg or street meg, I´m speaking about new brocks titanium series.

Many thanks in advance!!

man, u haven't had much luck with the pics of the brocks ct meg system. I don't think a lot of people on here are running them just yet, mainly bc of the high cost. The most brocks seen on here are normally alienhead and a few streetmeg's, which i have. My opinion, i don't think i've seen the longer ct meg yet, but the short ct meg looks sick. If i were to do it again, i would definitely go with the dual ct system, i absolutely love the looks of it.

Thanks Hemi, I agree with you, very few people with ct megaphone, the CT negaphone. I have all the photos very very looked from Brocks website. I need one, I can pay for it!!!! jeje.

Thank you.

Milton

i think the regular (short) ct megaphone would be a great choice!! Kind of wish i would have waited before purchasing my streetmeg, and thought about it a bit more. Wish i would have saved the cash for the ct megaphone, can't get over how good they look on the busa. Just thought the price was crazy at the time

fc0291b9.jpg

dd00f973.jpg

66189d48.jpg

And has some great ground clearance...
c5e338bd.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very good looking. Do you think its a bit angled toward right (a bit protruding). The sound is not obnoxius on the highway?.

Please give me your opinion about it.

Thank you

Back