Brand new 2011 BUSA is totaled

Prayers sent for your speed fast recovery. Hope the wife is okay too; go easy on her.
Best of wishes to you and yours.

Glad ur still alive and able to see ur family and friends!! Hope u make a speedy recovery and IS able to ride again!!!:beerchug:

had my accident oct 08 fractured wrist been off work going on 3yrs w re-hab thnks to statefarm iam covered wife cant stand me lying in bed n she hve to go to work:rofl::thumbsup:

Glad you're ok... I hope your family accepts the accident as "just" an accident. Some riders can never get back on another bike after an accident because of their family's negative response. My prayers served!

Good luck in your recovery. I always cringe when I hear stories like this. I always wear my helmet and everyone I ride with wears a helmet, or I won't ride with them.

Wow glad ur ok. I shattered my right wrist on a dirt bike accident. 2 plates and 5 screws. Doc said I wouldnt ride again. Boy was he wrong. Wrist healed 100%. Do as much physio exercises u can after they remove the piñs and cast. That's what saved my wrist. Heal quick bro. Keep ur chin up.

Sorry about your get off, never good to hear. Follow Shaft's advice.

Heres to a speedy recovery and insurance that takes care of you right.

And get that PT it does wonders.

my biggest fear is sombody turning left in front of me. glad you made it out still breathing. hope you have a quick recovery.

find a good lawyer and begin legal action, right now!
if you can afford to buy yourself a lawyer, do it! :rulez:
if not call your local ambulance chaser at 1-800-ON-A-BIKE. = lawyers on bikes.

either way your probably going to spend the next few (1-4) years in litigation.

good luck my busa brotha. im glad your here to tell the tale. :beerchug:

Sorry to hear, and get a second opinion about riding, unless you've had enough. Heal well brother.

Heal up quick brotha. Count your blessings. Could have been worse. Glad to hear you made it out alive. But man that sucks. Hang in there homie. My prayers go out to you.

Wow, surprised to see you posting. Praying for ya bro!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello all thankyou all for the love. I'm still in the hospital since Sunday I hAd my surgery last night. Stainless steel platte in my left forearm / wrist. The best feeling was hugging my wife and daughter again. My wife is right know taking care of my ins ( full coverage thank god) and getting the bike delivered back to the house she is awesome .

Back