buddy busted my busa

SMITHERS

Registered
he will be ok in time,broken bones aplenty,...... the bike is finished,frame smashed,engine split..
before and after pics.
an innocent victim of a stupid careless car driver!
lucky to be still around!

014.jpg

photo.jpg

226.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend and the busa. Wishing him a complete recovery.

Sorry to hear, Prayers sent for your friend.

thanks for yor concern,he is out of hospital and improving.bikes are replaceable,good friends are not!
two broken arms and a lot of dented pride!

:eek: Ouch +1!!!! Good pic of the scooter laying in the road, very sobering shot along with the one of your bud in the hospital. Two broken arms, man that is going to crimp his style for awhile. Glad he is home and recovering.

Glad your friend is going to be ok! If the frame is bent or dented, the bike will be totaled... stupid cagers :tantrum:

sux. amazing how many tanke are squeezed like that during wrecks.

Praying for a speedy receovery for you freind.

Very sorry to hear...Glad yer bud is gonna be OK.. dayam.. I too once bent a steel gas tank with you know what part... major ouch.. dirt bike.....Hoping him a speedy recovery and you get a new Busa soon.

I hate seeing threads like this, just gives me the chills looking at what could happen to us everyday we go out to do what we love, ride!!! Two broken arms would be horrible, can't even imagine. Good luck on a speedy recovery

Man I hate that it happened but as an understanding I have to ask.... How are his testiculars ??? WOW that tank has a dent, I can only think of a couple of things that would have done that... You thought a couple broken arms hurt...

I am typing this with my legs crossed in potential empathy......

uggggggg

cap

Hope he makes a quick recovery, and hope your get your machine replaced.

If I may ask how was the attitude of the cager??? Some amazingly enough accept responsibility for a mistake an are truly apologetic an concerned over the person who was injured.

Then there are others who even though it was there fault are only concerned for themselves an their property and you feel glad that your incapable of pulling out your pistol an easing their troubled mind with a little hot lead.

Back