Brand new 2011 BUSA is totaled

JZ7355

Registered
Old lady driving towards me decides to make a left in front of me when I have the right of way and I end up T-Boning her car and I summer salt over the car 15 feet In the air. I land on my back my helmet Cracks in half and I shatter my left wrist and forearm. Having surgery in the morning to put screws and plates in my arm. I hate stupid drivers!!!!!!!! Pics to come when I get discharged.

Oh god!.. hope you recover quick... man i hate to hear this sort of thing... glad you were wearing some gear!:rulez:

That sucks. At least you have no more bodily damage than a messed up arm.

Very good lesson here for you mopes that ride without something protecting your mullet.

Heal up quick. Glad you had gear on, it could have been much worse.

Wow glad ur ok. I shattered my right wrist on a dirt bike accident. 2 plates and 5 screws. Doc said I wouldnt ride again. Boy was he wrong. Wrist healed 100%. Do as much physio exercises u can after they remove the piñs and cast. That's what saved my wrist. Heal quick bro. Keep ur chin up.

Wow, sorry to hear that, Im glad that you still here with us, I hope you recover fast and that you will be able to ride.

As much as that $&@&%€} to hear - I'm glad your ok and I'm reading your rant!

Thank the man above :please: and don't worry for now about the wrist. They told me I'd need a plastic hip by 35 (I say F'em - it's all about your mindset). Besides at least you didn't get it to tricked out and would have lost on the add ons with the ins company. Focus on getting better, do your therapy (no matter how tedious) and lawyer up.

Sorry to hear about your accident , Glad you are ok for the most part. Prayers Sent for a quick recovery .

Welcome to the pinned plated wrist club, sorry you had to join. Good job on the helmet!!

J/L on the surgery

Very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you to heal back up 100%
You say 'totaled' in title. You sure it is?
What make of helmet was it that cracked in half?

Wow. I'm sure you don't feel too lucky right now, but it's amazing you're still with us. Best of luck to you mate, and I hope the surgery goes well.

glad you're alright sort of. hopefully, the doc was wrong about you not riding again. i know that wouldn't sit well with me.

Back