Bought a new truck

jch364

Registered
Hey fellas. Just bought me a 2008 Toyota tacoma. I love this truck. I have always wanted a truck besides I needed something to hall the busa around in so I can do track days this year. Its the first new vehicle I have owned in 12 years! The last one was a 96 saturn. The ex-wife got that one.But im not bitter..lol. Funny thing is, Im embarrassed to admit that its the first vehicle I have ever owned that has a cd player...lol. Its just a basic truck. Only thing I got was automatic, air and a cd player.

DSC03329.JPG

It only had 4 miles one it. That means no one even test drove it.! It was made in January of this year. Now thats cherry. I know its not a lot but Im really excited!
beerchug.gif

DSC03333.JPG

Nice truck! Are you going to put the Busa in the bed or get/have a trailer?

ThumbsUp.gif
boys and their new toys
biggrin.gif

i never had a toyota but have never heard bad about them and always hear good
clap.gif

Tacos are nice trucks! I have an '06 Double Cab - love it!

If you want some great info on Tacos, check out: Toyota Nation Forums.

Think of them as the .oRg for Toyota owners! The Tacoma forum has a lot of great info and they run Group Buys, too!

Here's mine:
post-12-97563-UCP8440_5_.jpg

Tacoma's ROCK!!
thumb_up.gif

We've had two,, a 99 and now an 07. Wouldn't get any other brand. The Tundras are nice also, but I've always loved the tacos.

Taco4.jpg

Very nice! I hope to be purchasing a new truck this spring. Hopefully before the Bash. I was seriously considering the Tundra. I want 4x4 with a v-8, but how are the mileage on those? I was hoping to drive the new truck instead of our Denali. It will be my first Toyota if I dont purchase an crew cab chevy. I just cant decide.
argue.gif

Nice truck...
I've got a Ford Ranger and when it grows up it'll be a F350!!

Nice truck good luck.
I would have bought a Toyota truck, But left Toyota after 6 years. And know work for Nissan LOL. Im going to purchase a Titan just waiting on the NEW body style come out.

New toys are always fun, does it have cruise control? I love cruise control.

Back