New truck mods

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Every Bronco and truck I have ever owned I have lifted in some way.

2 years ago, I replaced my 1996 F250 PSD with a 2001 F250 PSD Crew Cab.

Well the lift bug finally bit too hard.

I went with a BDS lift with Bilstein shocks. The one thing I can say the truck actually rides so much better than stock.

Maybe if I can stop modding the truck or buying parts for the wifes R6, I can spend some more on the Busa, lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!
bowdown.gif

Gonna take me to chinese in it at the Bash?
firedevil.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 16 2007,18:08) Nice!
bowdown.gif

firedevil.gif
I might have to put the tow program in the truck......the EGT's might get to hot with both of us in the truck, lol.

(vman1300 @ Feb. 16 2007,18:12)
(yamahor @ Feb. 16 2007,18:08) Nice!
bowdown.gif

firedevil.gif
I might have to put the tow program in the truck......the EGT's might get to hot with both of us in the truck, lol.
Thats what High PO exhausts are for! That, and uprgrade the Turbo and intercooler... Try for 800hp-ish at the wheels...
biggrin.gif

Thanks all!

The truck already has a 4" turbo back exhaust.

Tire size is 315/76-16 Nitto Terra Grapplers..

Wheels will be later down the road.

With the 4" lift does it limit the places you can take the truck like a parking garage or drive thru resturant? It does look great.

i love the BDS suspension. i ran the 3 inch BDS on my wrangler until i upgraded to the Fabtec 6inch long arm lift. that BDS rode great!!! the truck looks sweet!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(Super Trucker @ Feb. 16 2007,18:45) With the 4" lift does it limit the places you can take the truck like a parking garage or drive thru resturant? It does look great.
He should be fine. I went with the 4" with 33" on my wifes Tahoe for that reason it had to be practical. When we go to San Francisco parking garages are pretty much it. I just put the resivor shocks on last week HUGE difference.

DSCN1000__Small_.JPG

(Super Trucker @ Feb. 16 2007,21:45) With the 4" lift does it limit the places you can take the truck like a parking garage or drive thru resturant? It does look great.
I didnt have any issues with any garage or drive thru's on my lifted 96. I have only had this one on right at a week.

No problems at all with drive thrus, not attempted any garages yet.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 16 2007,22:15) Lookin good, bet ya like that gas mileage too.  
biggrin.gif
I have a Superlift Tru Speed on the way. It allows speedo corrections for gears and bigger tires, a la speedohealer.

I wont know for sure the end result until it arrives.

Before the lift, I can get right at 20 on the interstate and 14-15 around town.

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 16 2007,22:27) i love the BDS suspension.  i ran the 3 inch BDS on my wrangler until i upgraded to the Fabtec 6inch long arm lift.  that BDS rode great!!!  the truck looks sweet!!!
super.gif

super.gif
I have to agree. I have used Skyjacker and Superlift producks before and the BDS rides miles better than any of the other ones I have used.

super.gif

Back