Blanca's sputtering :(

And yet you BRAG about how you can ride all year long?

Pathetic... :laugh:

I put over 8K on mine this summer alone Blanca!

Quit typing, start riding.. :rofl:

Correct I CAN but unfortunately I don't. I work to support the chillins.
Maybe ride once a month now :(

And don't worry your times coming moonpie. Give it a few more weeks and you'll be in a winter disasterland :)
Baby Bots is on the way to drain your wallet and time to ride ;)

And MINUS SIX on the fuel filter!!!!! :tantrum:

Ok ok question.

If it is as ALL YOU KNUCKLEHEADS say than why is it intermittent?
If filter is clogged than would it not run like crap all the time?
Whatever's possibly on or in filter would not move around it would sit there right?

Happened to me once, it was bad fuel. I won't say what else because every already said it and I don't want to put the heebie jeebies on you.

Ok ok question.

If it is as ALL YOU KNUCKLEHEADS say than why is it intermittent?
If filter is clogged than would it not run like crap all the time?
Whatever's possibly on or in filter would not move around it would sit there right?

it is intermittent because fuel sloshing around in the tank moves the sediment around and the vacuum from the pump pulls it back in and it gets worse when the fuel level is low because there is less fuel to move.

It could be bad gas - trying running some seafoam through the gas, see if it helps. Also, check the obvious stuff first, air intakes/filter etc. Sputtering means it's not get gas or air IMO. And since it's not triggering a code, I suspect the fuel filter or bad gas.

it is intermittent because fuel sloshing around in the tank moves the sediment around and the vacuum from the pump pulls it back in and it gets worse when the fuel level is low because there is less fuel to move.

Tanks full now and it still does it.

can't hurt to try something like this (way mo easier than dealing with THE FILTER)

GO_PRO_ReganeCompleteFSC.jpg

Maybe Drives Dad Crazy helped Popi out by filling blanca up with agua?

God Forbid! Have you done anything to it as of late? You don't seem like the type to use cheap gas.
I want to use the F word but want to say connection/electrical issue. If I remember correctly you relocated the rectifier... check there also. If you cannot find the obvious, head out to the gents at Blais Cycles.

check all your obvious things first and double check them, then go for the other, i wont say it i have already said it once

Pretty simple and since no one has mentioned it....take a look at the plugs. At 15K miles, it's worth checking and replacing them if you haven't. Even though they're iridium plugs, 15K is a lot if you're "whipping" her a lot

Pretty simple and since no one has mentioned it....take a look at the plugs. At 15K miles, it's worth checking and replacing them if you haven't. Even though they're iridium plugs, 15K is a lot if you're "whipping" her a lot

Worth a lookie, but when I changed my originals at 21k they were fine...

I wouldn't listen to Justin, what does he know? :dunno:

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but I'd say fuel filter. :thumbsup:

How about a lose screw on the kickstand position sensor? Would expect this to work or not work but maybe (it's the filter, just trying to give you hope).

Back