Blanca's new shoes....

I gotta say the HPX's are fine on straights but not too stable on corners I found... even roundabouts, I dont feel them planted as much as the Bidgies. I love though that after so many miles of riding they still did not flatten out...

Wow! 25 HP gain with basicly exhaust and tune? Just "WOW"!

Really nice bike dude! :thumbsup:

I have to say that she has sat since I took those pics. I dislocated my right shoulder in a non bike related incident (letting my three yr old swing from my arm) Holy crap that hurt.
I fell down from the pain, had to be taken by ambulance to the ER where they had to put me under to put it back in ! Durn it hurt and still does. I just got back from a 'feeler' ride
and after about 20 minutes I realize I need a little more time to heal.

And yes I am happy with the gains.
It went in originally for the Muzzy and other mods, baseline dyno stock was 164.64bhp and now after the Brock's and wheels with a little more tweaking she is at 186.62bhp.
So as close to 22hp as you can get.

Last edited:
Just a shameless :bump:. Wanted to add a pic of her current look compared to one above.
I removed belly pan and added the blacked out AlienHead a long time ago. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...5615-prototype-brocks-alien-head-1st-one.html

fdaf57de.jpg

BigJack I bought them on Ebay from a place in California for $2500.
It was a close out price. Now same wheels I guess because I don't think they changed anything is like $3750 give or take. The place I bought them from was going out of business or something?

BigJack I bought them on Ebay from a place in California for $2500.
It was a close out price. Now same wheels I guess because I don't think they changed anything is like $3750 give or take. The place I bought them from was going out of business or something?

Sooooo you bought stolen wheels...awesome! :beerchug:

Sooooo you bought stolen wheels...awesome! :beerchug:

No it was from a recognizable name, I just can't remember who it was?
They were going out of the Marchesini wheel business not completely out of business, sorry.
They had 1000s of feedbacks, all perfect.

No it was from a recognizable name, I just can't remember who it was?
They were going out of the Marchesini wheel business not completely out of business, sorry.
They had 1000s of feedbacks, all perfect.

That's exactly what someone riding on stolen rims would say...... :watching:

Those are Cz wheels and made from Forged Aluminum.
Mine are Forged Magnesium. That's a decent price, but they will not fit a Busa, only model and yrs listed.
If they are new and perfect and color is right than they are nice wheels but if you read Ealrybirds thread on his experience buying Cz wheels it throws doubt in your mind.

Back